Home

Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2022, 02:22 PM   #49
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

Yes, but it's still beta...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkemp
They have a ATD beta set out already on ps5 ?
They are targeting open night for release

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 10-12-2022, 02:50 PM   #50
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Sorry if this is something that has been discussed ad nauseum but does the Starting Difficulty actually have any effect on the way the final sliders play? Or is that just the default setting that requires the least amount of adjusting when you go through?
Old 10-12-2022, 10:05 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkemp
They have a ATD beta set out already on ps5 ?
yes want to know too if there is a completed ATD roster for ps5?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2022, 12:44 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Sorry if this is something that has been discussed ad nauseum but does the Starting Difficulty actually have any effect on the way the final sliders play? Or is that just the default setting that requires the least amount of adjusting when you go through?
It matters. To what extent we can't say because we don't know what separates the different difficulty levels under the hood, but we know that after making slider changes to get a custom difficulty the game retains the user shot timing for your original difficulty level.

A common belief is that difficulty level matters when and how the AI utilizes ACE but I have never seen anything definitive on that.
Old 10-13-2022, 02:16 AM   #53
MVP

hi there, may i also ask if this set of sliders (for 2k default), would also work with other rosters say real 2k rosters here?
Old 10-13-2022, 03:44 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
i definitely think so, like if you are going to use rookie level and then change numbers vs. use superstar then change numbers, there has to be a different in gameplay difficulty against ai, hope some more expert can confirm
Old 10-13-2022, 03:47 AM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey6189
Attachment 202648Attachment 202649Attachment 202650Attachment 202651 I just wanted to share some screenshots of 4 games I played. I wanted to commend you on a great job so far. I really appreciate your effort and I had a blast playing. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
i played one game testing with the sliders, overall it feels more drive n kick can happen than original superstar sliders of the game, and scoring percentage is higher for both user and cpu which is great, also cpu will attack you a lot more through mid-range too, those things i enjoyed a lot...

though, having similar issues with the gentleman above, i draw a whole lot more fouls than cpu, which i hope can be changed somehow? and low turnovers but thats not a big concern for myself...

Last edited by jrose57; 10-13-2022 at 03:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2022, 09:19 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:

it 100% does, I can say that with absolute certainty.

it used to not matter, as in you can save the slider numbers.. switch difficulty.. and load the sliders and it would apply to said difficulty. so in theory you load these with an all star base, save the file, switch to superstar and load again you will get the sliders with the superstar base.

Now when you input via all star, save, switch to superstar, then load.. you end up with the original all star base.

I personally play with these sliders with a few tweaks on a Hall of Fame base because the identical sliders with a superstar base is too easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »