Home

Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT% within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-21-2022, 06:53 AM   #105
Rookie

SportsGamer89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Gents......Version 1 will be posted tomorrow morning.

Ok. Its morning now.. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2022, 08:47 AM   #106
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

80’s/90’s Era Mode Average Joe Version 1 is now on the OP and uploaded to 2K share under PSN Todem

My League set up sliders are being updated as well this morning on the OP.

Enjoy!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-21-2022, 09:26 AM   #107
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
80’s/90’s Era Mode Average Joe Version 1 is now on the OP and uploaded to 2K share under PSN Todem

Enjoy!
AMAZING!!! Thank You
Old 09-21-2022, 09:55 AM   #108
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

Enjoy!

Looks like we ended up with some very similar numbers as I’m pretty much locked in with a V1 for myself. The only thing that is completely different, which you may want to consider taking a look at, is the “shot timing impact “, specifically for the CPU.

I could not for the life of me get the CPU’s FG% below 50 in any game I played, against any team, literally didn’t matter what I did. I even tried putting all the CPU sliders on the default rookie levels, which is 30 across the board for shooting. CPU still shot well over 50% hitting shots from everywhere. Even had a third quarter where the CPU started off 10/10 and raised their FG% to 70% mid way through the third. In turn this would make me almost cheese the CPU because if I didn’t shoot over 50% there was literally no way to keep up with them.

I was at my wits end at this point but then I had a breakthrough. Since we play with gameplay indicators off, it took me awhile to come to this realization. The CPU is playing with shot timing, not real player %, and no matter what the sliders are, how good of defense you play, if the CPU has a perfect release on the shot, it’s going in EVERY SINGLE TIME. The only effect the shooting sliders actually have, is if the CPU doesn’t have a perfect release.

I obviously want the CPU players ratings, as well as defensive pressure, to be the only things that determine if the shot goes in or not, not some artificial nonsense like if the CPU had a perfect release or not. Basically I want the CPU on a form of real player%, not shot timing. I then went in and turned “shot timing impact“ for the CPU down to 0, and matched all their shooting sliders with mine (mid 40’s like yours). What a difference it’s made, the CPU actually misses shots now at a normal clip. Last game I held the 91-92 Bulls to 49% shooting and they even shot 45% in the first half. I still lost the game 98-95 (12 minute quarters).
Old 09-21-2022, 10:12 AM   #109
MVP

Anyone posting these for Xbox? If not, I can try it with Armor permission...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2022, 10:29 AM   #110
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

MyLeague Settings are now posted on the OP and available to Download

PSN: Todem

Name: Armor&Sword MyLeague Setup
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-21-2022, 10:31 AM   #111
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Looks like we ended up with some very similar numbers as I’m pretty much locked in with a V1 for myself. The only thing that is completely different, which you may want to consider taking a look at, is the “shot timing impact “, specifically for the CPU.

I could not for the life of me get the CPU’s FG% below 50 in any game I played, against any team, literally didn’t matter what I did. I even tried putting all the CPU sliders on the default rookie levels, which is 30 across the board for shooting. CPU still shot well over 50% hitting shots from everywhere. Even had a third quarter where the CPU started off 10/10 and raised their FG% to 70% mid way through the third. In turn this would make me almost cheese the CPU because if I didn’t shoot over 50% there was literally no way to keep up with them.

I was at my wits end at this point but then I had a breakthrough. Since we play with gameplay indicators off, it took me awhile to come to this realization. The CPU is playing with shot timing, not real player %, and no matter what the sliders are, how good of defense you play, if the CPU has a perfect release on the shot, it’s going in EVERY SINGLE TIME. The only effect the shooting sliders actually have, is if the CPU doesn’t have a perfect release.

I obviously want the CPU players ratings, as well as defensive pressure, to be the only things that determine if the shot goes in or not, not some artificial nonsense like if the CPU had a perfect release or not. Basically I want the CPU on a form of real player%, not shot timing. I then went in and turned “shot timing impact“ for the CPU down to 0, and matched all their shooting sliders with mine (mid 40’s like yours). What a difference it’s made, the CPU actually misses shots now at a normal clip. Last game I held the 91-92 Bulls to 49% shooting and they even shot 45% in the first half. I still lost the game 98-95 (12 minute quarters).
Going to try this out TC......you may be on to something here. Tonight we are going to see Kiss for the very last time......so a well deserved night out for myself and my son.....time to rock.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2022, 10:32 AM   #112
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Anyone posting these for Xbox? If not, I can try it with Armor permission...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
By all means go ahead.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »