Home

Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT% within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-20-2022, 10:58 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Just a heads up. The last few days every time I restart my game, my shooting options reset. So I start out playing with shooting and free throws on shot timing, instead of real player % every single time I start the game up. It looks like it’s literally just those two settings that are changing for me.
Interesting, I might need to check mine. I haven't played since Sunday but when I did it was like I suddenly couldn't hit shots the same it felt like. It was odd. Now you make me wonder if that is what it was. Tonight when I play I am going to check that to see if that changed.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:07 PM   #90
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Just a heads up. The last few days every time I restart my game, my shooting options reset. So I start out playing with shooting and free throws on shot timing, instead of real player % every single time I start the game up. It looks like it’s literally just those two settings that are changing for me.

Yes. I noticed it too…..ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-20-2022, 02:16 PM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
On PC or PS5? I didn’t see this bug on Xbox…
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2022, 02:37 PM   #92
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicarg
On PC or PS5? I didn’t see this bug on Xbox…

I’m on Xbox Series X
Old 09-20-2022, 02:44 PM   #93
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

We are getting close to rolling out our Version 1.

A few things I am going to get out of the way.

1. This is Pro level. I am not a 2K expert and I am not a wizard on the sticks. I truly simply play this game to have a lot of fun with classic rosters only. If you are a really good or highly experienced 2K player these are probably not for you. You may fond them far too easy. The moment I see a post of “game is too easy” you will never get a reply from me. Yeah I know they are easy……”Average Joe” so I am giving full disclosure on that.

2. If you will obsess over FG%’s these are certainly not for you. Some games it will look great some too high, some a tad high some just right some low. Again…..it’s “Pro” “Average Joe” just move on to a higher level slider set if that is something that will drive you insane.

3. Fun fun fun - that is my number 1 goal. If games are exciting and fun to play in the end….that’s what I am striving to achieve.

Stars will play like stars…..and sometimes will be dominant. No way around those things sometimes. I can see you gotta make defensive adjustments on your timeouts to try and contain or slow down a superstar in the zone. Also lineups….go big or go small…sometimes you gotta adjust.

4. I am not a 2K expert. I don’t claim to be nor will I ever be. The sliders I dial up are off my feel and what I am seeing unfold on the game itself. I have been testing them a ton….a lot of long long hours have already been put into them….and I am sure there will be more as we move on to the Kobe Era test sessions.

5. We have settled on 10 minute quarters for the 80’s and 90’s era both in played and simmed games to get scores under control. Scores should rarely be outrageous in these two hard fouling, hand checking low 3PT Attempt environments. For the Kobe Era this is TBD later thru extensive testing.

6. I love where fouls are right now…..I think you will have some great variety night to night.

7. Keep in mind I play all 82.

8. Injury Matrix and My League guidance is still coming soon at a later date.

9. I am doing single team control with CPU to CPU trade approval set to on.

10. Version 1 will be posted later this afternoon…..that is my promise for today. And I think if you are like me and have the same playing style your gonna be really happy.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-20-2022 at 04:05 PM.
Old 09-20-2022, 03:14 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

A few things I am going to get out of the way.

1. This is Pro level. I am not a 2K expert and I am not a wizard on the sticks. I truly simply play this game to have a lot of fun with classic rosters only. If you are a really good or highly experienced 2K player these are probably not for you. You may fond them far too easy. The moment I see a post of “game is too easy” you will never get a reply from me. Yeah I know they are easy……”Average Joe” so I am giving full disclosure on that.

2. If you will obsess over FG%’s these are certainly not for you. Some games it will look great some too high, some a tad high some just right some low. Again…..it’s “Pro” “Average Joe” just move on to a higher level slider set if that is something that will drive you insane.

3. Fun fun fun - that is my number 1 goal. If games are exciting and fun to play in the end….that’s what I am striving to achieve.

Stars will play like stars…..and sometimes will be dominant. No way around those things sometimes. I can see you gotta make defensive adjustments on your timeouts to try and contain or slow down a superstar in the zone. Also lineups….go big or go small…sometimes you gotta adjust.

4. I am not a 2K expert. I don’t claim to be not will ever be. The sliders I dial up are off my feel and what I am seeing unfold on the game itself. I have been testing them a ton….a lot of long long hours have already been put into them….and I am sure there will be more as we move on to the Kobe Era test sessions.

5. We have settled on 10 minute quarters for the 80’s and 90’s era both in played and simmed games to get scores under control. Scores should rarely be outrageous in these two hard fouling, hand checking low 3PT Attempt environment. For the Kobe Era this is TBD later thru extensive testing.

6. I love where fouls are right now…..I think you will have some great variety night to night.

8. Injury Matrix and My League guidance is still coming soon at a later date.

9. I am doing single team control with CPU to CPU trade approval set to on.

10. Version 1 will be posted later this afternoon…..that is my promise for today. And I think if you are like me and have tue same playing style your gonna be really happy.

Thk for your dedication man!! Truly appreciated!!

I can sign all that you say, but number 3 is my favorite. Fun, fun, fun and stars playing like stars. I enjoy the difficulty to create a championship caliber roster without cheats. But if I can do it I expect to win or at least go to the finals…
Old 09-20-2022, 04:11 PM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

4. I am not a 2K expert. I don’t claim to be nor will I ever be. The sliders I dial up are off my feel and what I am seeing unfold on the game itself. I have been testing them a ton….a lot of long long hours have already been put into them….and I am sure there will be more as we move on to the Kobe Era test sessions.

5. We have settled on 10 minute quarters for the 80’s and 90’s era both in played and simmed games to get scores under control. Scores should rarely be outrageous in these two hard fouling, hand checking low 3PT Attempt environments. For the Kobe Era this is TBD later thru extensive testing.

All of what you posted here why I have been waiting on these sliders. Thanks for the work Armor and can't wait to see them man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2022, 05:01 PM   #96
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

LFG!!!! Thank you Armor as always!!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »