Home

Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT% within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-20-2022, 05:46 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

I tried to begin a Magic Era game with a downloaded custom 84 draft (with Barkley) and doesn’t work… the game ignore the loaded draft and you only have the offical 84 draft… did you have the same problem??

PD: sorry for my english XD
Old 09-20-2022, 06:04 PM   #98
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicarg
I tried to begin a Magic Era game with a downloaded custom 84 draft (with Barkley) and doesn’t work… the game ignore the loaded draft and you only have the offical 84 draft… did you have the same problem??

PD: sorry for my english XD

Yes I’ve had this same problem. The best thing to do is load the normal draft class they give. Then go into scouting and edit a computer generated player. You can then import Barkley, or whoever you want from the 2k share.
Old 09-20-2022, 06:31 PM   #99
Rookie

Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Yes I’ve had this same problem. The best thing to do is load the normal draft class they give. Then go into scouting and edit a computer generated player. You can then import Barkley, or whoever you want from the 2k share.
But you can load the custom roster after begin your Myleague? Or you are talking about only edit some players from the official roster?
Old 09-20-2022, 06:34 PM   #100
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicarg
But you can load the custom roster after begin your Myleague? Or you are talking about only edit some players from the official roster?

I thought we were talking about draft classes. I’m talking about editing players from official 2k draft class. Which you can do at the beginning of the season, when you go to scouting and prospects, you can hit right stick to edit a player.
Old 09-20-2022, 06:42 PM   #101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
I thought we were talking about draft classes. I’m talking about editing players from official 2k draft class. Which you can do at the beginning of the season, when you go to scouting and prospects, you can hit right stick to edit a player.
Ahh ok… but I want to upload a custom draft roster at the beginning of myleague and now this feature doesn’t work… I guess is a bug
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2022, 06:47 PM   #102
Rookie

I had this issue as well. The work around is to start the season and just have the system use the game draft class. Once you are in the season, before doing anything else, go to the prospects tab. Then click on any player (x) and you will have the option to import a draft class. Then just follow the steps to either use a custom draft class from the servers or one from your local drive.

This is also a quick way to check out multiple draft classes before proceeding along with your particular season.
Old 09-20-2022, 08:39 PM   #103
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Gents......Version 1 will be posted tomorrow morning.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-20-2022, 09:19 PM   #104
All Star

Just got the game last night only played 1 game so far. About to play some more. Looking forward to seeing your sliders when you post them. I find your sliders tend to be pretty good and even if they don't 100% work for me I can normally use some of your ideas in my sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »