Home

RES2 2K23 All Star Current Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on RES2 2K23 All Star Current Gen Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-10-2022, 01:36 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: RES2 2K23 All Star Current Gen Sliders

I bumped CPU Offensive Consistency up from 65 to 70 because they were struggling to score in these recent games.

In the game with the Bucks Giannis had a bit of an off night, which got me thinking. I have now gone back and updated some tendencies for a few players because of my earlier roster updates to tame Drive and Finish (needed to bump Giannis, Zion, and some other big drivers).

This game was much closer than the final 15 point win shows. I went on a tear late and the Bucks had several turnovers that resulting in a couple rim rattling dunks that gave me really good late momentum.

Here is the box score.

Old 10-10-2022, 12:21 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
I bumped CPU Offensive Consistency up from 65 to 70 because they were struggling to score in these recent games.

In the game with the Bucks Giannis had a bit of an off night, which got me thinking. I have now gone back and updated some tendencies for a few players because of my earlier roster updates to tame Drive and Finish (needed to bump Giannis, Zion, and some other big drivers).

This game was much closer than the final 15 point win shows. I went on a tear late and the Bucks had several turnovers that resulting in a couple rim rattling dunks that gave me really good late momentum.

Here is the box score.

Good stuff. I find that having a higher Offensive Consistency makes the CPU play better and more like themselves. I have the slider at 75.

I like the changes in your sliders, I'm tweaking mine as well. Biggest changes was increasing Look for Post Players and Hustle to 85. As opening day nears, I'm sure there will be another Update that will require a tweak to sliders. Look forward to what you change and exchanging ideas.

I will say this, this year is a massive upgrade in gameplay over last year. CPU is much better at defense and overall plays smarter.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:10 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:

Here is the box score.

Good stats! Only attemps 3 a little bit low.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2022, 08:05 PM   #76
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega63
Good stats! Only attemps 3 a little bit low.
Yeah - that's sort of a "me" issue as an old dude who grew up on 80s and 90s basketball watching Jordan and the Bulls while at college in Illinois (Bradley University in Peoria). I love me some mid-range game and drives to the hoop so tend to tweak my rosters a bit to de-emphasize the 3 pointers a little.

So take my 3pt stats with a grain of salt. I don't post the games where I only shot 14 3s so I don't have as much explaining to do.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:46 PM   #77
Pro

Here I go talking about not taking a ton of 3PT shots and this game had a decent amount. Back and forth with the Bulls. My Seattle team had a couple of steal that led to rim rattling dunks in the last two minutes to help swing momentum our way. Then Chicago being forced to foul and hitting our free throws iced the game. We overcame 35 points from Lavine to pull out the win at home.

I bumped the CPU Offensive Consistency to 75 and the CPU Bulls played one of their better offensive games.

My 53% shooting % was largely drive off 11 for 15 shooting at the rim.

I need to look at increasing blocks just a little as I have had a few games now with 0-2 blocks per team which is a little low with the 2022 averages ranging from 3-6 or so per game.

Here is the box score.

Old 10-11-2022, 05:53 AM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Here I go talking about not taking a ton of 3PT shots and this game had a decent amount. Back and forth with the Bulls. My Seattle team had a couple of steal that led to rim rattling dunks in the last two minutes to help swing momentum our way. Then Chicago being forced to foul and hitting our free throws iced the game. We overcame 35 points from Lavine to pull out the win at home.

I bumped the CPU Offensive Consistency to 75 and the CPU Bulls played one of their better offensive games.

My 53% shooting % was largely drive off 11 for 15 shooting at the rim.

I need to look at increasing blocks just a little as I have had a few games now with 0-2 blocks per team which is a little low with the 2022 averages ranging from 3-6 or so per game.

Here is the box score.

At the end of your update will you update the first page?
Old 10-11-2022, 07:24 AM   #79
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega63
At the end of your update will you update the first page?
Absolutely. Will make the update tonight after work.

EDIT - never mind...the front page is updated!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Last edited by res2; 10-11-2022 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-13-2022, 06:38 AM   #80
MVP

OVR: 13

hi there so these work for switch version i assume?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »