Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2015, 07:50 PM   #289
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman9
I just hope we can match the white panel helmet with all home uniforms, orange, black and white home Jerseys. Last year you could only match the white panel with the white Jersey, in real life they use them with any home Jersey/uniform.
Yeah. Another problem would be if they paired each helmet with a hat. Because when they wear Black jerseys, they wear the white panel helmet but the black hats.

I do hope they can get it all to work right eventually though
Old 02-27-2015, 07:56 PM   #290
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & ...

Russell, you guys should do a video that shows off all the beautiful night time lighting of all the stadiums.

It could be a companion piece to "Summer Wind" maybe set it to a night centric song like "That's Amore" or Phil Collins' "In the air tonight", etc.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:04 PM   #291
Rookie

T_O_p12's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Finally getting around to watching the whole video…

- Trade finder will make trading a lot more fun and something that is easier to do.

- The salary guide for offseason signing is awesome! Definitely helps you keep tabs on how contracts work and who is where in their career.

- GM contracts need to be a little less severe when you don't win the World Series but put up good results throughout your tenure.

- Also for awesome for letting us see another live gameplay. Orioles stadium looks awesome.

- I also like the little red directional arrow which shows which baserunner you will select when pushing the joy stick to a direction.

Last edited by T_O_p12; 02-27-2015 at 08:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 08:06 PM   #292
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

Anyone know if I do 30 team control if I still have to manually sim games for the cpu controlled teams?
Old 02-27-2015, 08:06 PM   #293
Rookie

T_O_p12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
It does talk about career milestones already (e.g. Miguel Cabrera picked up his 3,000th career hit), and even players being called up, etc.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk
It does but within the whole radio show. I was thinking sort of an express version of only major story lines. Just don't have the time to listen to the whole show very often.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:07 PM   #294
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.D.
The video looked great, but one thing that REALLY bothered me...

how often (in real baseball) do you see a ground ball down the line go for a single? It's a double or more like 99.9% (if not 100%) of the time. So why am I still seeing grounders down the line being singles?? This has been an issue for . . . ever.
There are a few culprits - Batted balls down the line have little to no slice, the playing surface has excessive friction, and balls are not hit as hard as in real life.

I remember a few years ago there was a presentation package centered around batted ball velocity and Karros would wet his pants over a 100 MPH line drive... when guys are routinely hitting 110+ MPH HRs in real life. If a guy can hit a homerun that goes 110 MPH, then surely he can hit a line drive 120 MPH. One solution should be upping the power slider, but then you get too many homeruns.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:08 PM   #295
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_O_p12
It does but within the whole radio show. I was thinking sort of an express version of only major story lines. Just don't have the time to listen to the whole show very often.
Ok gotcha. You're looking for something like a "milestones" segment.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 08:10 PM   #296
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Something I wanted to bring attention to that isn't talked about much.

Last year when if you followed nomo's CPU vs CPU testing it was found that it was not possible to get MLB accurate MLB steal % success numbers with pitch speed on 10. 10 seems to represent the most accurate mound to home plate speed but unfortunately that throws the steal game out of whack and could not be resolved by any slider adjustments.

I know there was work done on stealing this year and base runner speed, I am just hoping this issue won't creep up again this year. We really shouldn't have to choose between steals being accurate or pitch speed being accurate. It was a bit strange because MLB 13 didn't have the issue.

Perhaps an extra slider or two is needed so we can rebalance the steal game ourselves, like catcher throw speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »