Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2015, 05:29 PM   #265
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke99
Here's a question, I'm not a franchise guy mainly because I don't like simming. Will the gm 3 year option be available in season mode? Where I can play all of my games
I highly doubt it. You dont have to sim in franchise though?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 05:33 PM   #266
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsBirdland13
I never realized how important lighting was in baseball games until this year. The skin tones on all the players look so much better than last year, and the sky, sunlight, and shadows just look incredible.
Those are actually 2 separate upgrades for this year. The lighting engine was definitely improved, then in addition to, the skin tones are now also color matched to the players actual complexion. So no more skin tone 1-7 like it was before. Those changes absolutely make a world of difference!

YouTube

Old 02-27-2015, 05:33 PM   #267
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke99
Here's a question, I'm not a franchise guy mainly because I don't like simming. Will the gm 3 year option be available in season mode? Where I can play all of my games
One of things is not like the others. One of these thing just isn't the same.

I don't get it, 3 years in a season?
Old 02-27-2015, 05:36 PM   #268
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
One of things is not like the others. One of these thing just isn't the same.

I don't get it, 3 years in a season?
You can play multiple seasons in season mode. I think he wants a franchise-ish experience without all of the minor leagues management and whatnot.

To the original question, I'm not sure Clarke99, as I didn't particularly look for it in season mode. Maybe one of the other CD guys, or Ramone can answer.

YouTube

Old 02-27-2015, 05:38 PM   #269
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Apparently i have no games that block some screens right now so i cant test this. I like to take screenshots of some of the loading screens that come up. Things like End of Month stats. Whenever 15 goes into a loading screen you get the notification that game play recording has been stopped. Anyone know if its only the recordings that dont work and you can still take screenshots in those situations?
Old 02-27-2015, 05:43 PM   #270
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Apparently i have no games that block some screens right now so i cant test this. I like to take screenshots of some of the loading screens that come up. Things like End of Month stats. Whenever 15 goes into a loading screen you get the notification that game play recording has been stopped. Anyone know if its only the recordings that dont work and you can still take screenshots in those situations?
It's only the recording, you can still take screenshots. Also, that message only pops up because they are actually live streaming from the "PS4" (dev unit).

YouTube

Old 02-27-2015, 05:47 PM   #271
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
It's only the recording, you can still take screenshots. Also, that message only pops up because they are actually live streaming from the "PS4" (dev unit).
Oh yeah didnt even think about that. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 05:59 PM   #272
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

I know some people noticed the speedy sim speeds in MLB 15, and the faster loading times were pointed out in the streams. I don't believe no one has mentioned how snappy the menus are as well (maybe one person on the OS podcast.) They are easily the most responsive/snappy I've seen in a sports game!

YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »