Home

MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.18 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.18 Available Now, Details Included within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #153
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.18 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmax3000
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the one big issue I keep running into was fixed, at least according to the list (haven't had a chance to play yet myself)...

When using the analog pitching, and broadcast camera (possibly others, but that's what I play with), the stat overlays that pop out from the side of the score box in the top left keep covering up the top of the analog pitching meter, so you either have to pitch blindly, or stand on the mound waiting for them to disappear.
Posted this a few days ago as well but doesn't really fit in the "big" issue department in my opinion. Only happens a few times a game and most of the times i can pitch through it.

Nonetheless this could have been easily fixed but probably not on their priority list.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #154
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.18 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Unfortunately...no...the CPU is still not adjusting it's defense.
This one REALLY hurts as Manage only Mode is all about tactics and not having this work removes a great percentage of the strategy.

M.K.
Knight165
Ouch, yep just played a quick MoM game and AI had two sure fire DPs vs me that just turned into a FC since 2B was out of position and the SS had to wait on him to reach the bag. This could be a problem...Fired up exhibition CPU vs CPU and the Defenses were aligning properly...Maybe a quick fix? Lets hope
Old 03-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #155
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
Only two other things I can think of is:

-Manage Mode double play issue
-Player walk up music being too low
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2013, 12:10 PM   #156
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

It's not real life.

Most of these 'case study's are elite names in real life but people forget that these players are just numbers within in the game. Maybe it's a bit of an extreme drop off and possibly should be random but I can absolutely live with it.

The game needs to have guys 35+ drop off in order to keep replenishing rookies etc.

Remember there isn't code written 'Derek jeter short stop, Yankee legend 38 years old. Don't regress as much as some 38 year old scrub Astro"

Will be more like ( player 0003304, 38 years old, regress randomly between 10-15 points)

I absolutely understand why they have done it his way and have no problem with it.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #157
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs
I had a feeling this title update would drop sooner rather than later based on the amount of "bugs" found in the game. I did notice, but didn't really take the time to look for answers on it, that rookies with rookie eligibility service time were no being considered rookies. I was looking at a guy like Adam Eaton winning the N.L. Rookie of the Year award, especially with his listed 0 days of service time. Very weird no one filed this as a bug.
Yeah man it is very disappointing. I made one and I guess it lost in shuffle of some of the others. I also made a thread on it and expected the issue to get some type of attention but there was none. It really hurts the first season of franchise when a major award in the game with some real talent to win it on the default roster is rendered useless. I don't think I can start a RTTS or franchise with this issue cause it destoys the rookie comps that are there. Hopefully we can get some kind of fix soon.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #158
Developer

Woodweaver's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 13 Title update 1.18 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
I'm willing to bet they knew of these issue prior to release of game..
I'll take that bet.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #159
Developer

Woodweaver's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgreer
Ouch, yep just played a quick MoM game and AI had two sure fire DPs vs me that just turned into a FC since 2B was out of position and the SS had to wait on him to reach the bag. This could be a problem...Fired up exhibition CPU vs CPU and the Defenses were aligning properly...Maybe a quick fix? Lets hope

Arrgh! The fix didn't make the patch?!?!

Old 03-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #160
Banned

OVR: 5
Fix the issue where I can no longer set ticket and concession prices!!!!! They made playing the Franchise mode pointless to me now!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »