Home

MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.18 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.18 Available Now, Details Included within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #457
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.18 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeOfAHooper27792
FINALLY!! I thought I was the only one annoyed at this. I was last in the MLB with the Astros, but my budget increases by 10%. Then I win the WS with the Brewers, and once again my budget increases by 10%. This is extremely upsetting to me, and needs to be fixed.
It is frustrating because it was one of the major new features advertised and it clearly either A. does not work or B. was implemented very poorly. Don't get me wrong SCEA is amazing but nothing is flawless and there is no shame in always wishing for better. I plan to play all 162 games of my franchise but that issue above, combined with Rookies not being eligible for the Rookie of the Year award does take some shine off things..

It is a common problem that all game devs commit and I wish didn't happen. Adding new features while leaving older features broken or poorly done. Not much is done wrong with The Show which makes these two things stand out more. I can live with the fact that stat tracking year to year isnt the best and only shows Runs HRs RBI SO and not the full enchalada due to memory issues but the issues I bring up seem like they wouldn't require much resources to fix without costing memory

Last edited by BrianU; 04-13-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #458
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3no_11
I actually like the crowd noise this year a lot more. They might be overly excited this year, but I'd rather have that, than for them to be quiet for every game.

You could try turning down the crowd volume in between May and August lol.

Only problem I have is the walk up music is much more quiet...
This is completely unrealistic and a major annoyance. I don't care about the crowd noise as much as I do 40,000 people jumping up and down in the 1st inning of any game. Even if you put up a 5-spot in the 1st, they're still going crazy.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 05-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 13 Title update 1.18 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Those jerseys have been phased out, though. They wear the Purple alternate when they opt for something outside of the traditional home/away uniform.
For any Rockies fans out there....what's up with that big thick stripe down the side of the road pants? Do they have that in real life? That's hideous.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #460
Just started!

OVR: 0

I am new to The Show Online. How can I access the 1.18 patch (later ones too?)

Thanks!

The Mick
Old 05-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #461
Banned

Steven78's Arena

OVR: 0

Mick when you load the game you will get a dialog box asking if you want to DL the latest version. If you're online that is.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »