Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaldwin311
Much appreciated! Oh and whoever implemented the batting practice before the game in RTTS gets a major salute! Such a simple Idea yet it really adds to the game when you need that extra practice on timing before a game.

My favorite addition to the game so far..believe it or not!!
Same goes for getting to throw the warmup pitches before a reliever enters a game. Adds a lot, and is very helpful to let you see how the pitcher's breaking stuff moves.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #50
Rookie

thinkblue_09's Arena

OVR: 2

To the Oriole player:

I had the same thing happen to me in franchise mode, I was the Orioles, first game and right about the 7th inning or bottom of 6th the game froze. I shut it off and just figured something happened. But if anyone else is playing with the O's and are having the same problems we need it to be known. It might be a bad media problem. Or maybe something else.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #51
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

You guys are simply amazing thank you so much for the hard work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 32
Issues aside, the industry as a whole should take note from these guys at SCEA. This is how you support a title and on the day of release no less??!! Simply awesome. Much appreciated guys. Much appreciated.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Im playing a ST game (1st with nats against FLA) and im getting a glitch where it's telling me the previous batter hit a HR despite being out or hitting a double.... The box score and score are still correct but it shouldn't be happening.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:26 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnTea
I'm having this issue, too. Seems like every player that has experience this has had Giants involved. I got Zito, Molina, and some reliever traded to my Cubs team. I also got Hairston Jr from the Padres. Trades are set to manual.
I'd just like to say that it isn't confined to the Giants. I was playing as the Tigers and had trades made to the Angels and the Nationals. I was initially really upset that this bug was keeping me from my beloved Franchise mode, but I'm gad to see that the devs are listening to feedback and working on fixes so quickly.

If it's any help I had Rehab, Training, Banking, and transportation set to auto; everything else was manual in both global and user settings. I was simulating large stretches of games each time it happened (about a month at a time).
Old 03-02-2010, 11:28 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 8

In franchise, a lot of the players on my roster lost their intro songs.... i had 38 pages of songs to choose from when editing players, but when I try to edit them in franchise, I only have 13 pages.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 11:58 PM   #56
Rookie

I want the option of transferring my progress of Road to The Show in MLB 09 to the MLB 10.Will it happen?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »