Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #297
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
Since I control all 30 teams and have line-ups set to Manual, does that mean the CPU teams will never give their tired players a day off? Or do they do that?
simulated games they will give players the day off
Old 04-14-2011, 07:53 PM   #298
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickhitchell33
Can equipment edits be found in this roster, or do they need to be downloaded elsewhere or in a later update?
Some....I think they are finishing up the second half now and will release that when they are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberxxnever3
couple things real quick....andrew miller of the red sox has the wrong throwing hand...he should throw L...chad tracy should bat L...another thing for people who arent editing accessories, most if not all minor leaguers have high socks..and if your like me and hate high socks this could be a problem lol...also secondary positions are left out on alot of guys...im changing most of them myself and by no means is this a post to complain, just a heads up to people who are gonna edit themselves...also i was wondering if anyone had an idea for a batting stance for jason werth...almost through the NL setting my 40man, mlb/aaa/aa/a, lineups/rotations and looking for handedness/spelling/position mistakes...my eyes are bleeding
Thanks...not easy,huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
Knight how do you create a CAP trick player? What are the procedures behind it?
I don't know really. I haven't done it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigsbaseballfan
when on manual injuries, does that mean you control all injuries or does the computer still injure players from time to time? eg. i put in all the injuries for opening day, do i keep on having to put injuries in during the season as it progresses?
With injuries to MANUAL...only you can injure players ...it won't happen randomly. You'll have to keep up. You can keep switching it on-off-manual though throughout if you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
Since I control all 30 teams and have line-ups set to Manual, does that mean the CPU teams will never give their tired players a day off? Or do they do that?
Players will fatigue. You will see players get rested as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
simulated games they will give players the day off
...yes...I think they will in your games too if there is fatigue.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #299
Banned

OVR: 0

How do I change potential? After 4 years, it's ridiculous...not only on your rosters, on all...
Old 04-14-2011, 08:11 PM   #300
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
With injuries to MANUAL...only you can injure players ...it won't happen randomly. You'll have to keep up. You can keep switching it on-off-manual though throughout if you like.
To make this point clear for everyone, this is the injury option (the one that says On / Off, NOT the profile option.

In profile options if you have injuries set to Maunal it means you will correct the rosters where injuries occur, NOT that they won't happen. If set to Auto, the CPU will address injuries. This is just one more spot possible batting order rotation snafus will occur.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:08 PM   #301
Rookie

papaprings's Arena

OVR: 2

Anybody know if there is a notification when players are eligible to come off the disabled list? I currently have injuries on "manual"

Don't want to have a guy come off after putting all the opening day injured players and sit in single-A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #302
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaprings
Anybody know if there is a notification when players are eligible to come off the disabled list? I currently have injuries on "manual"

Don't want to have a guy come off after putting all the opening day injured players and sit in single-A
tried everything and no notifications, put injury management to manual even mail categories selected minor league updates and still got nothing
Old 04-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #303
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3

this thread was created to talk about the the rosters not how to work the disabled list and other stuff its getting cluttered with nonsense.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #304
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiuguyz
How do I change potential? After 4 years, it's ridiculous...not only on your rosters, on all...
Export a player with the potential you want to the Player Vault. Import that player and have him overwrite the player you want to have that potential.He'll look like the player you exported, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »