Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-14-2011, 01:09 AM   #273
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Thanks Knight!

BTW this spreadsheet started from mlbdepthcharts - some pitchers (and possible position players) have different positions in the game than they do on the spreadsheet - for instance, Jordan Noberto is a CL in the game where he's listed as RP in the spreadsheet. Understandable, however Juan Jaime is a SP in the game but an RP in the spreadsheet. So if you can't find a player at first glance in the game, check other positions to find them.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:12 AM   #274
Banned

srudoff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudoff
Thanks Knight!

BTW this spreadsheet started from mlbdepthcharts - some pitchers (and possible position players) have different positions in the game than they do on the spreadsheet - for instance, Jordan Noberto is a CL in the game where he's listed as RP in the spreadsheet. Understandable, however Juan Jaime is a SP in the game but an RP in the spreadsheet. So if you can't find a player at first glance in the game, check other positions to find them.
i'm editing these changes on the fly as i do my franchise right now so when i'm done all positions will match the game
Old 04-14-2011, 02:20 AM   #275
Banned

srudoff's Arena

I updated and saved through Oakland. I'll have to finish the rest tomorrow as I need to hit the sack.

Some things I noticed...

Hector Rondon (CLE) and Jorge De Leon (HOU) are listed on the 40 man roster but aren't in the game.

Also so far there are about 6 guys that were already in the majors and thus on the 40 man roster. Not sure yet if that caused any problems.

I am wondering about the previous posts about no notifications for A ball players when they come off of waivers, especially since everyone that's injured was put in A ball..... is that true about no notifications?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2011, 05:42 AM   #276
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does anyone else notice lots of minor leaguers making the opening day roster during sims when a lot of them are expected to start in AA or lower? The ratings seem to be too high.

Naturally, this is to be expected cause a lot of the people making the rosters are doing their favorite team so ratings for top prospects are a little "juiced". For example, Jacob Turner in the game hits 99 (when he throws 93) and has control of 3 pitches at 75 or above. Many of his ratings are higher than Verlander's. Not bad for a 19 year old who was just drafted!
Old 04-14-2011, 06:41 AM   #277
Banned

OVR: 0

Can equipment edits be found in this roster, or do they need to be downloaded elsewhere or in a later update?
Old 04-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #278
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudoff
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...kE&hl=en#gid=1

I've updated my Add back to 40 man spreadsheet and sorted it by Position to make it easier. Now you can hit the R1/L1 button while in the Manage Roster screen to go to a particular position and find each player that way - MUCH QUICKER.

I made it public so you shouldn't need to sign in to view it.
Awesome man!

Thanks a bunch!

Any update on on who, and when the tweaked version of this roster will be out with the minor fixes?

Last edited by EnigmaNemesis; 04-14-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:35 AM   #279
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchdogXC
This might be a dumb question, but say you want to play the spring training games with the 40 man rosters. Has anyone compiled a list of what level of the minor leagues each of the 15 extra guys needs sent down to in order to keep the minor league level lineups in tact?
Thanks again Knight & Co- your hard work is truly appreciated.

My question follows this line as well. If I am manually "sending down" the players that are on the provided list (thanks), how do I know which level to assign them to? I have been using mlbdepthcharts to research where each player is currently assigned, but I want to confirm that this is correct.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #280
Rookie

hogfanhw81's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors...Opening Day Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I would just rename the ones I did last night and swap them out to the FA list.
Otherwise you'll have to find to other players to edit them into anyway.
Just lower their /9's....give them fake names and swap 'em.
That's what I'm going to do.

M.K.
Knight165
When you swapped the duplicate players, what did you give them for salary? Because the player on the roster has to "pass through waivers" which doesn't matter since i'm doing 30 team control and will zero out their ratings. But the player in the FA pool usually desires more than they are worth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »