Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-12-2014, 05:49 PM   #1001
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
But, with Madden "precision modifier", honestly, I NEVER use it because it feels absolutely arcady, and just doesn't make as much sense to me in football, honestly.
And this is why madden suffers.. because they force us to play Madden to be successful at it using a VERY poorly and non sensical implemented gameplay mechanic. In order to run somewhat successfully, you need to be able to use the precision modifier, but it doesn't work, so the game doesn't work. Simple. (That's just a running example, but honestly, it's their overall M.O.) Tiburon is great for introducing different mechanics to play their game and making/coding the game where it forces you to use it, or you won't play as well, but said mechanic is so poorly done, the gameplay sucks and suffers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 05:55 PM   #1002
Banned

While I'm in this thread, EA needs to take a look at co-OP. Idk why or how, but whenever I play alone, the game plays fine. No A.I. problems, no animation problems, no difficulty problems, but when I play co-OP, it seems to get harder, (even though it's on a lower difficulty go figure), and it just plays funny, doesn't respond, etc....
Old 09-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #1003
Rookie

bdeezy89's Arena

OVR: 0

Another PI play that wasn't called. This one is clear as day, I even threw it to Julio to see if a flag was going to be thrown smh EA

Old 09-12-2014, 10:01 PM   #1004
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeezy89
Another PI play that wasn't called. This one is clear as day, I even threw it to Julio to see if a flag was going to be thrown smh EA

This happens all the time. It's really sad.
Old 09-13-2014, 04:35 AM   #1005
Banned

Online pisses me off so bad sometimes, its the only mode I play in Madden. This user cheese is still in the game, Im playing online head-to-head, Ted Ginn is wide open 5 yards in front of the safety on a deep post middle. I throw it, the users turns into the safety and all of the sudden zooms in from of Ginn an intercepts the ball! This happens all the time online, once users switch to the db's, they all of the sudden get a speed boost! some BS man, im bout done with this cheating game, can't wait for Oct 7th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 08:06 AM   #1006
Rookie

has anyone else just had all their settings/sliders/modes be reset out of nowhere?

Turned it on today and had to play the Seahawks/Panthers intro again, and go through all the introduction videos when I went into modes. All my audio and gameplay settings were reset as well as my sliders. All my skills trainer progress was reset as well...

Thankfully all my save files were still there and my slider presets as well so it hasn't been too bad...but still...doesn't seem like something that should happen...
Old 09-13-2014, 09:15 AM   #1007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Online pisses me off so bad sometimes, its the only mode I play in Madden. This user cheese is still in the game, Im playing online head-to-head, Ted Ginn is wide open 5 yards in front of the safety on a deep post middle. I throw it, the users turns into the safety and all of the sudden zooms in from of Ginn an intercepts the ball! This happens all the time online, once users switch to the db's, they all of the sudden get a speed boost! some BS man, im bout done with this cheating game, can't wait for Oct 7th.
What's Oct. 7th?
Old 09-13-2014, 09:21 AM   #1008
Banned

Something else they need to do... The one down, distance and field position that really matters to make sure you know, is 4th, and if your in field goal range. IDK why, but it's ONLY 4th down where EA decided to remove the score bug during play calling. There's been too many times I'm trying to see if I can go for it, do a field goal, etc, but I can't figure it out, because the score bug doesn't show?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! They need to fix this. (And while they're at it, throw in a wind visual on that too so you dont have to wait until your kicking and say "ohhh crap, I have a headwind, I can't make this". *blown timeout*

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »