Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-26-2014, 08:47 PM   #201
Rookie

fightingirish595's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

madden has taken a great step towards becoming a sim game.

just a few questions for the community, does it piss anyone else off that the opponent can see your previous play. this is particularly frustrating for me me because i don't use a lot of lays on defense compared to offense where i only try to use a play once a game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 08:49 PM   #202
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Really love the way this game plays. The graphics are sick and the game play is slick. Way to go EA!
Old 08-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #203
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I think the tackling is better this year. I see some big hits but not like years past where every hit was a wwe tackle. I think the reason most aren't seeing any big hits is because you're using the conservative tackle A button when it shows up on the screen. Once in awhile I hit X and the players try to lay the big hit. Some with success and some whiffs.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:10 PM   #204
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

just played another game this time on 12 minute quarters 0 acc clock

it was Vikings(cpu) vs browns(me)

neither team could do much it was 7-6 after the first I missed the xtra point... then in sec both teams traded fg's back and forth was 13-12 at half.

we got ball in second half we score a td in 3rd go up 20-13 we went for 2... second half was a bad for the Viking they lost AP to a broken jaw... then few plays later cassel went down grabbing his back... so enter bridgewater... he lasted until the mid of 4th quarter and he went out injuried so ponder had to come in and finish the game.

the 4th quarter we took over with all injuries the Vikings just couldn't get a passing or running game going they got a fg but we scored 24 in 4th to win 44-16.

Manziel threw the ball 47 times... completed 28 threw 3 td's 2 ints... but also had 7 rushes for 60 yards 1 td. the play that broke game wide open was a nice roll out pa pass that manziel found Gordon behind the Vikings defenders that he took to house.

so far I like how this game plays it seems like every game has been nail biters I can't see how ppl are saying this game is junk its an amazing game.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:19 PM   #205
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
just played another game this time on 12 minute quarters 0 acc clock

it was Vikings(cpu) vs browns(me)

neither team could do much it was 7-6 after the first I missed the xtra point... then in sec both teams traded fg's back and forth was 13-12 at half.

we got ball in second half we score a td in 3rd go up 20-13 we went for 2... second half was a bad for the Viking they lost AP to a broken jaw... then few plays later cassel went down grabbing his back... so enter bridgewater... he lasted until the mid of 4th quarter and he went out injuried so ponder had to come in and finish the game.

the 4th quarter we took over with all injuries the Vikings just couldn't get a passing or running game going they got a fg but we scored 24 in 4th to win 44-16.

Manziel threw the ball 47 times... completed 28 threw 3 td's 2 ints... but also had 7 rushes for 60 yards 1 td. the play that broke game wide open was a nice roll out pa pass that manziel found Gordon behind the Vikings defenders that he took to house.

so far I like how this game plays it seems like every game has been nail biters I can't see how ppl are saying this game is junk its an amazing game.
The last paragraph hits it on the head for me. All of my games have been hard fought close games. I won one game by 3 scores but I broke away late. Every other game I feel like I gave to play perfect or hold on to get the win.

It could be me still getting used to it. I'm guessing in a few weeks I'll have to adjust sliders to make it more challenging. But for now I actually feel good starting my CFM 3-0. I'm already thinking how will I beat the broncos if I've barely beat the dolphins, vikings and raiders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 09:20 PM   #206
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I noticed in the ratings:

Pass block strength, pass block footwork, run block strength, run block footwork were removed.

Consistency and confidence were also removed in the player traits.

we'll EA said the footwork etc were useless and never worked that's why they got removed far as other 2 they put those in the players ratings at the bottom.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:23 PM   #207
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Played a game against Rg3 and he ran! That was so cool to see him running. I am really digging this game the more I play it!
Old 08-26-2014, 09:29 PM   #208
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

What is the green cone on ur defenders when u run with them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »