Home

Madden NFL 25: Strategic Areas Which Need Improvement

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25: Strategic Areas Which Need Improvement within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-31-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
They really need to implement NCAA's no huddle system. Only being able to pick from a handful of plays is annoying, especially considering in real life the entire playbook is available for the given personnel on the field.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:21 PM   #10
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7
Funny thing is, these are all annoying in bite size chunks of gameplay, but seeing a comprehensive list makes you think this is the most incomplete of all major sports videogame franchises. Autosubs in particular just drives me nuts!
Old 12-31-2013, 02:41 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 25: Strategic Areas Which Need Improvement

They also need a depth chart for special teams to make sure you have the personnel on special teams that you want. I shouldn't look up and see Terrell Suggs on special teams just because I cut another OLB and then have to guess which spot Suggs is at that is causing him to be on special teams. Same with the #2 MLB/ILB. He shouldn't automatically be on special teams. Maybe I want the #3 ILB/MLB. They need to work this out for kickoff, kickoff return, punt and punt return.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 02:43 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

I've already spoken about my ideas for hot routes at least for Xbox 1 anyway. Forget controller interface go with Kinect Voice command: http://www.operationsports.com/LBzru...ame-on-xbox-1/
Old 12-31-2013, 02:46 PM   #13
Rookie

they took out the review each touchdown too. like the NFL does after scoring plays, there game is geared for quick play not realizim.

game fatigue needs to be fixed it is broken in franchise but works in the play now mode.
the game needs to give the coaches more things or options that effect things on the field so that madden wont feel so scripted or robotic like it does in it's current state.
penalty system needs to change, give of sliders that work.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #14
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
The CPU needs to learn when to call a timeout.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:05 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I've already spoken about my ideas for hot routes at least for Xbox 1 anyway. Forget controller interface go with Kinect Voice command: http://www.operationsports.com/LBzru...ame-on-xbox-1/
Kinect makes me want to hurt kittens. MS really lost me for this generation for a number of reasons, and forcing Kinect on us was one of them.

Anyway, with the number of things Madden is missing, many of which were either in previous Madden's or other football games, the real question is, which areas of the game DON'T need improvement?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 03:15 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I would love to see a voice command system where all you have to do is say the player's last name, followed by an assignment.

So you could say:

"Bailey, shade in."

And Champ Bailey plays inside technique on whomever he's covering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »