Home

The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

This is a discussion on The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-13-2018, 03:37 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

One suggestion would be to Lower Stamina for Runningbacks. So much talent at the position for all teams, it is fun seeing them all get some carries.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 12-13-2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:21 PM   #34
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

I tried all pro default . CPUvsCPU Ravens beat my Jets 31-17 there was 110 plays . Played on 9 minutes with accel off . Going to bump it up to 10 minutes with accel off

Last edited by HC0023; 12-13-2018 at 06:26 PM.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:56 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Do you have a google or excel spreadsheet with all players on all teams?

I have a good idea of who to add to each roster in the FA pool.
I'd also be glad to help add more players.

Just found a word doc. on this thread with great rosters...
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-all-eras.html

Last edited by mathteachernerd1968; 12-13-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2018, 10:33 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteachernerd1968
Do you have a google or excel spreadsheet with all players on all teams?

I have a good idea of who to add to each roster in the FA pool.
I'd also be glad to help add more players.

Just found a word doc. on this thread with great rosters...
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-all-eras.html
asantead22 here is the link mathteachernerd1968 is referring to : https://forums.operationsports.com/f...4&d=1489545973 --- it will automatically download a .doc file which contains a fabulous list of players by position for each team.

***UPDATE*** I should have expected as much --- it appears you already have this list as you were a participant in that forum thread back then .......

Last edited by doncropper; 12-13-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-13-2018, 10:55 PM   #37
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

What’s everyone using for clock settings ?
Old 12-14-2018, 12:17 AM   #38
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
What’s everyone using for clock settings ?
I'm going to reccomend flazko's all pro set, so far I have had nothing but great games. But I went into fox borough, and by the first quarter the pats torched me. 21 to 0.

Now granted I have did some editing to this roster since its earlier release. I have added several new players, like jake Reed to the vikings, james Jett yo the raiders, pepper Johnson, Kevin Johnson, Brian brennan, reggie langhorne, reggie Rucker, to the browns along with a few others.

I also have did a +2 to individual players to just about every team, and some untouched. This roster is playing strong and that's just play now games. I'm going to fire up a franchise and see how things really fair with flazko's all madden set.

I also edited every punter and kicker down to 70 to try and get more realistic field positions. So for that has worked put well. The kicking power also knocks down the 50+ yard field goals. You gotta really drive the field to get points. I haven't seen it yet but I think the max you probably could kick with 70 power would be about 35 to 40 max and that might be pushing it.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 12-14-2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:44 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 0

I have a list of players Im adding to the FA pool, Don will add players and who ever want to add is fine I will ask that no duplicates are made to protect the authenticity of the rosters. As for the ratings controversy, I created the roster the way I like the ratings to be, however it is your discretion to change for your liking or others. I get bored very fast with Madden default. I hate playing online because of the cheese! I wish we could use the rosters online to compete with others. I will say again EA tries to burn holes in everyone’s pocket which is nothing but greed! I said why cant they pay the past players and sell the classic teams online. I would pay extra to purchase the 78 Steelers or 94 49ers! The MUT is a rip-off and I will not support it! 2k please come back or Sony Gameday please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-14-2018, 07:45 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 21

If we get enough people sending tweets to them to add in a roster import function maybe they will listen. That is the key to getting roster makers from having to stop making the same, or similar, roster sets year after year.

Imagine if they could build in player and team exporting and importing as well. Then you could import whatever teams you want into a new classic league of your own.

Can't believe they don't have this already.

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »