Home

The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

This is a discussion on The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-04-2020, 10:28 PM   #321
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brycostello54
Have been working on my own roster for awhile now and came across this thread looking for ideas of player I might’ve missed. I have been editing mine on pc via google drive programs.

I was curious if anyone has an excel or word document with any of the attributes with the players. This is the area I struggle the most with since all time roster have so many great players.

Another idea I had is have a shared file since it can be worked on by multiple people at the same time even on the google drive apps. If any is interested or a file like this already exists it would be cool to collaborate.

Check out Bleacher Report AllTime list and google AllTime Franchise for each team

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2020, 09:14 AM   #322
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brycostello54
Have been working on my own roster for awhile now and came across this thread looking for ideas of player I might’ve missed. I have been editing mine on pc via google drive programs.

I was curious if anyone has an excel or word document with any of the attributes with the players. This is the area I struggle the most with since all time roster have so many great players.

Another idea I had is have a shared file since it can be worked on by multiple people at the same time even on the google drive apps. If any is interested or a file like this already exists it would be cool to collaborate.
I'd like this too, I've been making an "All-World" roster that tries to include legends, "unique" players, busts, international etc. And always looking for new ideas, would be curious to see how you guys made the players.
Old 06-15-2020, 04:15 PM   #323
Rookie

Hello Everyone,

I know that I'm a little late to this thread, but I have been working on a PS4 Legends Roster since the game came out, and its on the Community Share under GamerTag: maddennfl629. I've been making Legends rosters since Madden NFL 10, for reference, and I've been trying to find more and more resources to make these the best that they can be. A few notes about the rosters:

-I have put people on Multiple Teams if it warrants: (Randy Moss, Tony Gonzalez, etc.) I've tried, as best I can, to make sure that the players are differentiated to reflect that, so it's not just a carbon copy of the same player on different teams.

-I've consulted a wide array of different sources, including MUT. Unfortunately, this has resulted occasionally in inflated OVR's, where a 93-94 in MUT ends up a 97-98 in the regular game.

-By my own admission, I may suffer from a bit of a recency bias, in that I probably have more people from the last 30 years than the earlier eras. I have been working and am continuing to work on filling in those knowledge gaps.

-To make this easier, moving forward, I am also working on a Spreadsheet where I have the full roster of created/edited players for all 32 teams, including possibly a list of players that I'm not sure where to place, but deserve to be playable.

-I've done the best I can to replicate Height, Weight, Body shape, and Equipment, but there will inevitably be discrepancies, and I'm more than happy for any and all input you guys have.

If you guys want to give it a download, check it out, see what you guys think, I'd love to hear what you guys have to say! Thank you.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:56 PM   #324
Pro

How do I find your file ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddennfl629
Hello Everyone,

I know that I'm a little late to this thread, but I have been working on a PS4 Legends Roster since the game came out, and its on the Community Share under GamerTag: maddennfl629. I've been making Legends rosters since Madden NFL 10, for reference, and I've been trying to find more and more resources to make these the best that they can be. A few notes about the rosters:

-I have put people on Multiple Teams if it warrants: (Randy Moss, Tony Gonzalez, etc.) I've tried, as best I can, to make sure that the players are differentiated to reflect that, so it's not just a carbon copy of the same player on different teams.

-I've consulted a wide array of different sources, including MUT. Unfortunately, this has resulted occasionally in inflated OVR's, where a 93-94 in MUT ends up a 97-98 in the regular game.

-By my own admission, I may suffer from a bit of a recency bias, in that I probably have more people from the last 30 years than the earlier eras. I have been working and am continuing to work on filling in those knowledge gaps.

-To make this easier, moving forward, I am also working on a Spreadsheet where I have the full roster of created/edited players for all 32 teams, including possibly a list of players that I'm not sure where to place, but deserve to be playable.

-I've done the best I can to replicate Height, Weight, Body shape, and Equipment, but there will inevitably be discrepancies, and I'm more than happy for any and all input you guys have.

If you guys want to give it a download, check it out, see what you guys think, I'd love to hear what you guys have to say! Thank you.
Old 06-18-2020, 03:15 PM   #325
Rookie

It's on PS4. If you search my gamertag: maddennfl629, it should be there. The Name is LEGENDSFINAL. Let me know what you think!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2020, 03:50 PM   #326
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
It's on PS4. If you search my gamertag: maddennfl629, it should be there. The Name is LEGENDSFINAL. Let me know what you think!
Edit....Incoming

I'm not sure how I missed this, but I see some players are actually interchangeable those same players I spoke about I can change myself lol

I've been wrapped around a lot of rosters lately and I definitely over looked this one, I see you even put ol Manziel in here on the browns, I'll definitely re add to this roster thx alot.

Edit again

Do you have a spread sheet of this entire roster?

I'm thinking of going in and adding and editing players and ratings?, equipment edits, I wouldnt re release obviously without your permission?

Last edited by StormsWarning; 06-18-2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old 06-19-2020, 12:13 PM   #327
Rookie

Hello,

Here is the spreadsheet I've begun working on. The names in Green are the Players that I have yet to create/edit. I've only done the full entries on the Patriots and 49ers, and even then I have additional edits to make. For most people, I have their Names, OVR's, Ideal Jersey #'s and Positions. For the ones that I still need to make, I've put in their heights and weights, which help to give me an idea of how to make them. Hope this helps!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden 21 Legends (2).zip (134.8 KB, 18 views)
Old 06-19-2020, 05:34 PM   #328
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Hello,

Here is the spreadsheet I've begun working on. The names in Green are the Players that I have yet to create/edit. I've only done the full entries on the Patriots and 49ers, and even then I have additional edits to make. For most people, I have their Names, OVR's, Ideal Jersey #'s and Positions. For the ones that I still need to make, I've put in their heights and weights, which help to give me an idea of how to make them. Hope this helps!
This is a huge help, thank you so much!!

I'll be in contact with you, when things get settled on my end.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 06-19-2020 at 05:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »