Home

GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-17-2015, 09:55 AM   #113
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr1014
PS3 conversion of the 2K4 roster.
Cool, thanks once again.

I'll link it in my post
Old 05-17-2015, 10:46 AM   #114
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
This is my first time trying to convert it. Let me know if it works, if so, I'll add it to the first post.

I noticed in the editor, going to File --> Export --> XBOX, does nothing too. But if you just click the XBOX icon, then it works fine.
It's not going to work because you can't just click convert and have it work. The xbe file for the game must be modified first in order to have the modified saves to work with it. However if I remember correctly the way you modify the xbe file is different for everyone depending on what you type in. What it does is it changes where the game saves the files so that it can read the modified files. For example after modifying my xbe file, my saves will now be located at 626A0000 instead of the normal 53450022.

Straight from the 2k4 help in the editor folders; The Xbox using an Authentication Key to allow the save to work. I was not able to find the Authentication key for 2k4 and thus the only way to make it work right now is to mod your xbox and change the key on the XBE game file.

This is the post draft gamesave for xbox
Attached Files
File Type: zip 19FA1AF775EF.zip (245.7 KB, 24 views)
Old 05-17-2015, 06:17 PM   #115
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
It's not going to work because you can't just click convert and have it work. The xbe file for the game must be modified first in order to have the modified saves to work with it. However if I remember correctly the way you modify the xbe file is different for everyone depending on what you type in. What it does is it changes where the game saves the files so that it can read the modified files. For example after modifying my xbe file, my saves will now be located at 626A0000 instead of the normal 53450022.

Straight from the 2k4 help in the editor folders; The Xbox using an Authentication Key to allow the save to work. I was not able to find the Authentication key for 2k4 and thus the only way to make it work right now is to mod your xbox and change the key on the XBE game file.

This is the post draft gamesave for xbox
This is correct...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2015, 02:26 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 1

Have you folks tried this:
http://www.ps2savetools.com/2015/03/...-signing-keys/
Old 05-21-2015, 02:40 AM   #117
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Cool, I'll pass the info on to Javo. Since it seems like everyone is getting banned haha
Old 05-21-2015, 03:17 AM   #118
Rookie

Also, Gil - great work! Just tried the latest post draft roster out and I love it. Think I'm back to 2k4 this offseason and more!
btw - what is happening with the banning of kingjavo and the appearance of king___ accounts? Am I just misreading things?
Old 05-21-2015, 03:31 AM   #119
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Thanks man, glad you like it. I've been working on some team specific sliders for franchise mode if you're a franchise guy. I'll try to post those soon as well. Also if the xbox resigning thing works it'll open the file to all the un-modded xbox guys which is great.

Javo posted a somewhat troll-y topic over on the Madden forums and the EA defense force took him out. I'm sure all the King guys are him in disguise... shhh haha.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:17 AM   #120
Rookie

Ah thanks for letting me know. Look forward to your updates!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »