Home

NFL 2K12 by Rickster & Dolphin (The Silentway Revisions)

This is a discussion on NFL 2K12 by Rickster & Dolphin (The Silentway Revisions) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #49
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NFL 2K12 by Rickster & Dolphin (The Silentway Revisions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravesFan9
Yeah...how did you get criticism out of that? I'm just stating a fact of reality about your rosters, and asking him to clarify if that's what he was changing. I think the work you did was great, and am grateful for it. Unfortunately, I can't really enjoy it because I like to play franchise mode, and to do that, I'd have to spend hours I don't have editing incoming rookie ratings. So I just wanted to know if he was going to be putting that out, so that I could play the game the way I enjoy it. That's all. Grateful to anyone that has the time and desire to make my gaming experience better, including you and Silentway.
I didn't take it as criticism.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #50
Rookie

Zmurkz's Arena

OVR: 0

Can't wait to try these new ratings. Really great work from all the guys that spend there free time updating rosters to this great game. I really appreciate All the hard work you guys put in to it.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:54 PM   #51
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

No real problem here guys but if you've been following my post and replys over the years then you know by now if somethin said I'm gonna reply back for better or worse and thats just me, as for critisim and the like I've heard them all and reply the same way I see it as a feedback sometimes to get my juices flowing and do appreciate it actually because it tells who is keepin it real and who is blowing hot air.

I'm glad I can reply and speak on things about rosters/edits and items related on them so don't stop posting what you see or improvements that can be made or looked at all it does if constructive or not is help set things up for a better roster effort next time out so if you see somethin call it out and make your point in some cases a good thing can come out of it and a different pov can be taken its all a process and critisim is sometimes a good thing so don't think I'm churning out rants or defending rosters for no good reason what I say and post about them is because I want to be heard and make a difference to keep ideas in the here and now so 2K football doesn't just go away.

Its nothing personal against you guys and I didn't intend it to sound that way but if you know me from these parts and this site then you know I speak my mind and do appreciate all your comments while still keepin it real thats just me so keep 'em coming I'm not goin any where and do take time to read what you say and reply in kind again for better or worse I'm gonna be heard and have no problem or issue with anyone here or fans of 2Kfootball.

With that said as far I'm concern we're all good here so lets get focused on the rosters/edits and items related that can be looked to keep the game enjoyable and fun for us all.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #52
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3

Kansas City Chiefs are completed, 4 teams remaining!!!

I am ready to release the Beta version, the only teams I haven't done are the Colts, Jaguars, Vikings, and Redskins. And I still have to make minor tweaks to the Bills, Chargers, Lions, & possibly a couple other teams but that doesn't take nearly as long.

Quick question, I've never exported files using XPort 360... do I just drag and drop onto my desktop? I tried that but I didn't get the usual "UData" folder with all the extra .xbx files. But I have the folder that is the type that I usually download and drag-n-drop myself. And what file sharing program do you guys typically use?

Last edited by Silentway; 12-21-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #53
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

If it is a zip file, you can upload it right here. There is a "manage attachments" button below in the message screen.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentway
Kansas City Chiefs are completed, 4 teams remaining!!!

I am ready to release the Beta version, the only teams I haven't done are the Colts, Jaguars, Vikings, and Redskins. And I still have to make minor tweaks to the Bills, Chargers, Lions, & possibly a couple other teams but that doesn't take nearly as long.

Quick question, I've never exported files using XPort 360... do I just drag and drop onto my desktop? I tried that but I didn't get the usual "UData" folder with all the extra .xbx files. But I have the folder that is the type that I usually download and drag-n-drop myself. And what file sharing program do you guys typically use?
Thank you/Rickster/Dolphin for all your hard work, I have got sick of all of the bull**** that happens in Madden so I am updating APF2K8 for now, can't wait for your file edits to come out!

Old 12-21-2011, 11:17 PM   #55
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3

Beta is released! This file is over 90% complete, but go ahead and download the beta and tell me all of your thoughts and feelings! I look forward to your impressions and criticisms! You can find the link on the original post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #56
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

If someone has the ability can a conversion to ps3 be made? Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »