Home

How many are still playing 2k5

This is a discussion on How many are still playing 2k5 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-16-2010, 12:31 AM   #41
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: How many are still playing 2k5

Still playing 2K5 using the 2010 ps3 roster. I've got a FPF franchise going using the Ravens and Rams. I need some really good sliders for FPF mode though. Still having fun, and it's the only game where i can have a defensive struggle and lose and enjoy myself. I'd like to get an updated roster with Vick's ratings updated.

Pete
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2010, 01:55 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
Thanks for the info.

Not sure if I will go this route though. I read the user reviews on Amazon, and it seems that some had trouble going from the PS3 virtual memory card back to the physical PS2 card. Couple that with the fact that it's $30 for something that I'll likely only use once, and it seems even less attractive.

Doing the roster myself will take a long time, and I'd rather not have to, but at least I know it will work, unlike with the adapter, it doesn't cost me anything (except a **** load of time obviously lol), and once it's done, it will be much easier to update the next season, if I continue to play it.

I appreciate the info, and who knows? Maybe I get fed up and break down and buy the thing lol.

Thanks again.
It definitely works. I use it all the time. And your screename rules, he's my favorite sports player of ALL TIME. I have his jersey and a poster of him in my room.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:14 AM   #43
Banned

KC_Classic7807's Arena

OVR: 11

Yeah i just started playing it again. man this game is great!! I wish this series was not discontinued. the sky was the limit for this game I just started a franchise with the Detroit Lions and i am 4-4 heading into my ninth game vs the 2-6 Jags im feeling eally well

lol man i love this game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »