Home

JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file

This is a discussion on JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-17-2009, 12:46 PM   #65
Rookie

fliplm0de's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file

Thanks for these jsou. Been playing all pro and just miss the fact of having real nfl teams so i busted out the xbox again. I'm going to be using the -25 formula for my season but was wondering for just regular games im guessing there isn't a way to do the formula so do we just play with your settings? Thanks again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 4

JSOU, I have been a huge fan of your rosters, as well as every other roster on this site, for the past few years now. I was wondering though, what stats should I tweak to increase or tone down certain players? I don't care about the numerical value of a players' overall, but how can I make Mark Sanchez play like crap and make Vince Young a god among men? The league has changed a lot in the past 2 months and I was wondering how I would go about adjusting the stats in order to keep up on the players skill. Thank you for all your hard work and for the wonderful rosters. They are much appreciated here.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #67
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkon
JSOU, I have been a huge fan of your rosters, as well as every other roster on this site, for the past few years now. I was wondering though, what stats should I tweak to increase or tone down certain players? I don't care about the numerical value of a players' overall, but how can I make Mark Sanchez play like crap and make Vince Young a god among men? The league has changed a lot in the past 2 months and I was wondering how I would go about adjusting the stats in order to keep up on the players skill. Thank you for all your hard work and for the wonderful rosters. They are much appreciated here.
First off why would you want to make Vince play that well, I will have an update out that has some major tweaks involving composure and leadership, as well as finally solving the stamina issue. It will allow the rb's, de's and dt's to sub but never having positions like o-line and safetys leave due to stamin issues.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

Jsou I went to nfl2k5rosters.com and I noticed that you had some rosters on there. Do you use Gr18 rosters or do you stick with yours? Also, whose roster is more up to date and accurate?
Old 12-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #69
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl_2k3
Jsou I went to nfl2k5rosters.com and I noticed that you had some rosters on there. Do you use Gr18 rosters or do you stick with yours? Also, whose roster is more up to date and accurate?
Not to bash any ones roster but I don't think anyone's roster is more realistic than mine. I obviously use my own rosters. I had over 2,000 downloads on last years rosters, personally I think a lot of guys went to Madden. I myself sis for a while, even though this game is not perfect it is the best sim out there when using the right rosters and settings.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #70
Rookie

Alright, I will be sure to download your roster. Do you have an end of the year roster coming out soon? Also, whose slider do you use? Because right now I'm using Bill's and I think they need to be tweaked? Could you give me the numbers that you use for your games? It would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:42 PM   #71
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl_2k3
Alright, I will be sure to download your roster. Do you have an end of the year roster coming out soon? Also, whose slider do you use? Because right now I'm using Bill's and I think they need to be tweaked? Could you give me the numbers that you use for your games? It would be greatly appreciated.
Give me until mid week, I got two weeks off from work and some new ideas coming. You can use my latest file on the first page along with the settings, just change the stamina rating to full for both and I also tweaked the tackling and pursuit. Give me a couple days and Ill at least post the settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2009, 09:08 PM   #72
Rookie

Alright, I appreciate. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »