Home

JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file

This is a discussion on JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterofmidway8
Hey everybody,

I'm tired of coming in here everyday and not seeing any what I'm looking for so I figured I'd post this myself.

I was just wondering if somebody was able to convert these files into PS3 files. I know this may sound like a dead horse, but seeing these roster updates and all the effort put into it, it's a shame half the users of NFL 2K5 can't benefit from JSOU's work cause all we have is a ps3.

So my question is THIS: Is somebody around here actually ABLE to convert the files or am I just having false hopes coming in here everyday?

Thanks and good work JSOU.
Yes and no. People can do it but they dont seem to do it consistantly. I havent noticed anyone around doing it recently tho. I wouldnt check everyday, but i would check every so often.

Usually what happens is someone gets frustrated no one will help, they learn the process to do it themselfs, they convert a few and then usually arent heard from again. Part of the issue is that people seem to forget that when people do this stuff(make rosters, convert others rosters) they are doing us a favor. I am amazed when people start buggin guys if they arent finished quick enough.

if you do a quick search you will find a few ps3 threads with the same feeling you have. Since i dont have a ps3 i dont pay much attention to those threads but you might find someone you can pm to help you.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:00 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks mate, makes me feel much better.

I know what it is to take things for granted. In fact, I'm really thankfull that there are STILL people out there (5 years and so on...) still updating this great football game. If I could update roster myself, I'd probably do like these people anyway; it's just human nature.

Maybe I'm asking too much, I shouldn't be around here anyway.

Thanks mate
Old 10-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #11
Rookie

thanks for your time and effort.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #12
Rookie

Lets get it for ps3 guys me and my friends are desperately waiting to play... if anyone knows how to convert the files somehow, i know it is alot to ask but it would make soo many people happy, NFL 2K5 for liFE!
Old 10-31-2009, 12:39 PM   #13
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd7723
thanks for your time and effort.
np
Old 10-31-2009, 08:56 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheappie
Lets get it for ps3 guys me and my friends are desperately waiting to play... if anyone knows how to convert the files somehow, i know it is alot to ask but it would make soo many people happy, NFL 2K5 for liFE!
Hey man I can feel your pain. I've been googling the net on how to convert Xbox files to Ps3 files and haven't found much.

Why is is so hard to convert a damn file? I read you ened somethign like a ARMAX but I'm not so sure. I come here everyday hoping somebody will show up and covert'em. I'd be so thankful.

Keep hoping....
Old 11-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

it's really impressive how accurate these rosters are. I'm 6 games in, and the Saints are undefeated, the Vikes only have one loss (in the first GB game haha), the Colts undefeated etc...I'm playing with the Redskins, and I have lost every game lol. Just goes to show how accurate these rosters are though, with the good teams being where they should when simulated, and the bad teams being bad, like my Redskins. good job once again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #16
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRob
it's really impressive how accurate these rosters are. I'm 6 games in, and the Saints are undefeated, the Vikes only have one loss (in the first GB game haha), the Colts undefeated etc...I'm playing with the Redskins, and I have lost every game lol. Just goes to show how accurate these rosters are though, with the good teams being where they should when simulated, and the bad teams being bad, like my Redskins. good job once again
Thanks, it's always appreciated. I simulated several seasons and had similar results as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »