Home

2Koalition NFL 2K Roster Thread

This is a discussion on 2Koalition NFL 2K Roster Thread within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-08-2010, 07:09 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: 2Koalition NFL 2K Roster Thread

Ran to a little problem. Did a test earlier to see how many guys I can actually put on a roster, the max was 65 in the pre-season. I was aiming to having every single player on the rosters for the Franchise file, but that doesn't seem likely - however, I been meaning to test something, a theory that I hope can get me past 65.

My theory: if I sign 65 players to a team, then save the file, put the file into the editor and place about 5 of those players on IR then sign 5 people from free agency - save the file again. Use the FF editor and take the IR off of the players - so I should have 70 players on the roster. If it works, I will tell you because this adds that much more to realism cause now you will have every single player from your team (IR and Practice Squad included) and you get to make the cuts accordingly.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Koalition
The first team is completed, the Carolina Panthers. Using combine and draft analysis for attributes the players are very accurate. Using Jamd, everyones attire and facemasks are approximate.

88 offense, 90 defense, 91 Overall... not bad for a team that was 12-4 number 2 in the NFC last year.

The Browns were started on, got Brady Quinn's facemask close enough to the one he wears.

once i complete the Browns i will post the PSV file on here (sorry Xboxers) and sort've give you guys a 'demo'.
Highlighted in bold, not true anymore.

I did not try out the theory of max sized rosters, but however I worked on the Coaching for the Panthers. Yes, the VIP Coaching does not work and is a placebo, stats that are just there. However, for realism and for the game's sake I made stats that are pretty much accurate to the Panther's season.

-------------------------------------

John Fox (Head Coach)
OVERALL: 90
Preperation: 96
Motivation: 90
Discipline: 99
Conditioning: 95
Leadership: 92
Respect: 92

Rip Scherer (Quarterback Coach)
Quarterback: 58

Richard Williamson (Wide Receiver Coach)
Wide Receiver: 84

Danny Crossman (Special Teams Coach)
Special Teams: 91

Brian Baker (Defensive Line Coach)
Defensive Lineman: 62

Geep Chryst (Tight Ends Coach)
Tight End: 77

David Magazu (Offensive Line Coach)
Offensive Lineman: 88

Richard Smith (Linebackers Coach)
Linebacker: 93

Jim Skipper (Running Backs Coach)
Running Back: 99

Ron Milus, Mark Gillhamer (Defensive Backs Coach)
Defensive Back: 75
Old 01-13-2010, 05:57 PM   #59
Banned

Deep in the work for my NFL 2K10 roster. It is day by day now, and by the end of Super Bowl they should be ready. Green Bay Packers offense was completed today, rated 86 - now to the defense which will be rated high (approx 93-95).

Also completed the overall for the Coaches, pending change:

John Fox - 90
Josh McDaniels - 85
Rex Ryan - 81
Sean Payton - 93
Tony Sparano - 76
Norv Turner - 66
Todd Haley - 66
Eric Mangini - 70
Jim Mora Jr. - 73
Jim Zorn - 38
Steve Spagnoluo - 44
Lovie Smith - 84
Jeff Fisher - 97
Andy Reid - 97
Bill Belichek - 99
Mike Tomlin - 88
John Harbough - 85
Mike Singletary - 75
Jim Schwartz - 52
Gary Kubiak - 64
Dick Jauron - 67
Jack Del Rio - 61
Mike Smith - 87
Jim Caldwell - 75
Raheem Morris - 40
Brad Childress - 84
Mike McCarthy - 86
Ken Whisenhunt - 89
Wade Phillips - 55
Tom Coughlin - 95
Tom Cable - 50

And the New York Jets coaching staff:

Matt Cavanaugh
Quarterback - 84

Mike Devlin
Tight End - 43

Mike Devlin
Offensive Lineman - 90

Henry Ellard
Wide Receiver - 55

Kerry Locklin
Defensive Lineman - 86

Anthony Lynn
Running Back - 92

Kevin O'Dea, Mike Westhoff
Special Teams - 60

Bob Sutton
Linebacker - 88

Dennis Thurman
Defensive Back - 96

Brian Schottenheimer
Offensive Coordinator
Pass For: 84
Rush For: 84

Mike Pettine
Defensive Coordinator
Pass D: 84
Rush D: 79

Last edited by 2Koalition; 01-13-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:21 AM   #60
Banned

After running into a small problem, I am back to work. The lowest rater was created today, Trevor Ford defensive back for the Green Bay Packers - 34 overall. Any players who are undrafted free agents or are activated from the practice squad are going to be very low ratings. Unless they made some sort of impact during the season, there rating will rarely ever go past 56.

Stamina also is in effect, especially the Green Bay Packers who allowed 50 sacks on Aaron Rodgers this year. They have good offensive lineman but their Stamina is very low, causing most of them to tier quickly and lack performance. Did the same to my favorite player Julius Peppers, top tier athlete at defensive end and gave him 42 Stamina. Hank Fraley on the Browns has 10 Stamina, lowest so far.

If anyone actually reads this, I do not know what to do with Long Snappers. I been making them very low in the 30s range to try and distinguish them - this might change. Only thing I think distinguishes Long Snappers from Centers are their weight. Panthers LS J.J. Jansen is 6' 5" 250 lbs for example, way out of weight range for a Center in the NFL.

Just trying to keep my rosters uniform with the generated draft. At the draft, you may draft a sweet WR 85 catch, 79 run route, etc - but his Stamina can be 38. He is likely to be a situation guy than a starter. Stamina is a big impact rating that I am surprised doesnt effect a player's overall and I think it should. When playing with my rosters, you have to be more assertive to making substitutions. Even a 99 stamina guy can get tired after awhile.

Till again!
Old 01-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #61
Banned

I hope you guys are a big fan of Weekley Prep because my roster's ideal for that mode. That's the greatest thing to ever happen to a football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 15

Sorry bud but I personally hated Weekly Prep. Its basically just more text and screen to go through. Its a waste of time in my opinion. When I first read this, I thought that you could literally do this stuff but once I read that it was just menus, I lost all interest and even though I tried it twice, its just a waste of space.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #63
Banned

my roster file is a Franchise file, you have to export the team from Franchise to use them in Exhibition so its 65
Old 01-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #64
Banned

hey man its only an option you dont have to use weekley prep i just like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »