Home

What's needed to Transfer Rosters to PS2?

This is a discussion on What's needed to Transfer Rosters to PS2? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #25
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: What's needed to Transfer Rosters to PS2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrousflash
Can someone sell me a max drive? I'm alittle confused on how to do this. If I buy the max drive, the software will come with it?
If you get the actual package, not just someone selling you the flash drive. Look here: http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/PS2-Action-Replay-MAX-EVO-Edition-16MB---USA___EF000071.aspx

Can probably get one new on eBay or something for better than 39.99

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #26
Rookie

plaughlin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
This is the one i got (16 mb), and i got the slim PS2 so it is definitely compatible. Here's a quick rundown of the steps after you have installed the Action Replay software:

1. Download the file you want and save it to your Desktop (or wherever you want).
2. Open up the MaxDrive software/program on your PC.
3. Then plug in the flash drive into a USB port on your computer. The MaxDrive logo in the program will flash blue when you plug in the flash drive
4. Your flash drive will show in the left box on the program. Then just simply drag the .max file that you just downloaded (make sure you unzip it if its zipped) to where it says "MAXDRIVE" in the list on the left. And that's how you get it on the flash drive.
5. Then go to bottom of your computer screen where your little toolbar is on the right and you should see a little logo that says "Safely Remove Software". Click on this, then with the flash drive selected, hit the stop button. This will safely disconnect it from the computer.
6. Plug the flash drive into the PS2, then start it up with the Action Replay PS2 CD in the PS2. Go to "Memory Manager". Select the flash drive. Go down to the file and hit X to select it, then move right with the directional pad to the options on the right side of the screen, and go down to where it says "Uncrush". Move right again to select which memory card you want to uncrush it to. After that go back to the Memory Manager main page and hit START and select launch game. Dont turn off the PS2 but open the lid and take out the AR CD and put in the game then hit X. Thats it! (The screen will say launching game, but sometimes it has kinda frozen for me at that point in the past but you can just simply hit the reset button on your PS2)
I did all of this but when I get to the uncrush part when i move the directional button to the right, it won't let me. I 've tried it without the file selected and it went over but when I select the file, it won't budge. Got any help.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #27
Rookie

Sorry for asking but if I update the rosters , can I put the original ones again?
Old 06-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #28
Rookie

Lavar's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
This is the one i got (16 mb), and i got the slim PS2 so it is definitely compatible. Here's a quick rundown of the steps after you have installed the Action Replay software:

1. Download the file you want and save it to your Desktop (or wherever you want).
2. Open up the MaxDrive software/program on your PC.
3. Then plug in the flash drive into a USB port on your computer. The MaxDrive logo in the program will flash blue when you plug in the flash drive
4. Your flash drive will show in the left box on the program. Then just simply drag the .max file that you just downloaded (make sure you unzip it if its zipped) to where it says "MAXDRIVE" in the list on the left. And that's how you get it on the flash drive.
5. Then go to bottom of your computer screen where your little toolbar is on the right and you should see a little logo that says "Safely Remove Software". Click on this, then with the flash drive selected, hit the stop button. This will safely disconnect it from the computer.
6. Plug the flash drive into the PS2, then start it up with the Action Replay PS2 CD in the PS2. Go to "Memory Manager". Select the flash drive. Go down to the file and hit X to select it, then move right with the directional pad to the options on the right side of the screen, and go down to where it says "Uncrush". Move right again to select which memory card you want to uncrush it to. After that go back to the Memory Manager main page and hit START and select launch game. Dont turn off the PS2 but open the lid and take out the AR CD and put in the game then hit X. Thats it! (The screen will say launching game, but sometimes it has kinda frozen for me at that point in the past but you can just simply hit the reset button on your PS2)

I have gone and done all this and everything went pretty much ok, BUT when I have gone and put the game in and its loaded up the files don't show up anywhere on the memory card.

I am using a slimline ps2 with a PAL copy of the game. Any help will be great as I know I must be close to doing it.

Thank you
Old 06-16-2010, 05:50 AM   #29
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

I ordered the Action Replay from Codejunkies like 2 weeks ago. I emailed them to ask what the hell was going on, because it hadn't shipped yet, and they hit me back saying they were out of stock and they were canceling my order, leading me to believe they've stopped making them.

Enjoy the ones you got, guys, because I'm not sure it's possible to get a new one anymore.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:41 AM   #30
Rookie

Lavar's Arena

OVR: 3

I got the flash drive off ebay just about a week back, now I have the rosters and everythings ok.

Thank you
Old 06-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #31
Rookie

i did not get the cd i was able to load the roster updates but the other
new camera views it want show up on the max drive when i put it in the ps2
any ideals what i'm doing wrong help thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #32
Rookie

Hey, I have the Action Pack Replay and it says it saves on my memory card but it wont show on the Action Replay cd when i click on the memory card on action replay

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »