Home

What's needed to Transfer Rosters to PS2?

This is a discussion on What's needed to Transfer Rosters to PS2? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-04-2016, 10:33 PM   #73
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: What's needed to Transfer Rosters to PS2?

Yeah, you just have to convert them. Let me know if this file works. If not, I might need you to upload the default franchise file. Can't seem to find a PAL one online.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL 2K16 Franchise 4.0_PAL.zip (275.5 KB, 13 views)
Old 04-15-2016, 07:54 PM   #74
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigearnhardt
there is another way to update the roster without using maxdrive disc all you need is a MC with freemcboot on it and then just download and copy the rosters to flash drive i think you may have to convert the file to psv but can not remember i have done it once before with the 2012-2013 roster doing it again cause i have to update my rosters again will let yall know about the converting part if you have to convert to file to psv after you have downloaded it.
hHs anyone else had success with this method? Sorry, just started looking into updating rosters for the first time. Was thinking of going with the MC and Mcboot as its a cheaper option than buying the AR disc.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #75
Rookie

JYPrecise's Arena

Can anyone help? I just got the AR Max PS2 disc and I only have regular usb drives. Is there any way I can move saves from a regular usb to the PS2??
"Basketball is like poetry in motion, cross the guy to the left, take him back to the right, he's fallin' back, then just J right in his face. Then you look at him and say, "What?" Jesus Shuttlesworth
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2016, 11:25 PM   #76
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

It should work fine. I think there's a version or 2 that don't work with generic usb devices but most do. Just make sure your usb devices are FAT32 format and see if your ps2 can "see" them via the ps2 disc.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:34 AM   #77
Rookie

AaronElWhite's Arena

Does anyone have instructions regarding how to do the transfer of rosters to PS2 using an Action Replay Max (memory card version not the USB stick)?

I'm having a REALLY hard time finding concise instructions that outline what software I need, how to move the file from a personal USB flash drive onto the memory card and ultimately load on the PS2. Please help!
Old 10-11-2016, 01:34 AM   #78
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Does the memory card version come with a disc? Seems like you'd still need to put the saves on a usb drive, plug into your ps2, then via the disc software you should be able to transfer the save onto your memory card.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:03 PM   #79
Rookie

AaronElWhite's Arena

Well, I have everything that I need, but my USB contents are not showing up on the file screen in AR Max. It definitely has .max files and the PS2 recognizes that the USB is plugged in - just isn't displaying files. Ideas?
Old 10-11-2016, 05:35 PM   #80
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Is it the USB that's not showing up or is it just the files that aren't showing up?

-make sure the USB is in FAT32 format (which most already are)
-make sure your max files are on the root of your USB (not buried in any folders)
-sometimes it takes awhile for the files to show up, so be a little patient. You should see some indicator that the software is looking for max files. A spinning icon or an hourglass icon.
-Try a different USB drive/stick, most should work but according to some other peoples experience certain ones work more consistently than others.

As long as the max software is recognizing the USB drive, you should be good. Just sometimes it takes awhile for the software to find the max files, depending on the size of your USB drive. Smaller might be better in this case.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »