Home

Dan/NjS 2004 Roster Thread

This is a discussion on Dan/NjS 2004 Roster Thread within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #17
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Dan/NjS 2004 Roster Thread

Wow... I actually agree with you and I do enjoy reading what you two are up to.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:45 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 14

Guys, just think - we're the Rebels against the Empire (Madden) just like in the movie Star Wars. We have to work together, share ideas, do whatever it takes to destroy EA for robbing us of our favorite video game.

Sega Dreamcast NFL 2K was just like Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope, we finally see 'a new hope' for football video gaming involving real physics.

Then, 2005 comes and its the Empire Strikes Back, they steal the license.

Puja, me, Dan, all of us - lets make Return of the Jedi happen.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #19
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
Guys, just think - we're the Rebels against the Empire (Madden) just like in the movie Star Wars. We have to work together, share ideas, do whatever it takes to destroy EA for robbing us of our favorite video game.

Sega Dreamcast NFL 2K was just like Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope, we finally see 'a new hope' for football video gaming involving real physics.

Then, 2005 comes and its the Empire Strikes Back, they steal the license.

Puja, me, Dan, all of us - lets make Return of the Jedi happen.
For once.... I'm speechless.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 15

I have 20 teams 100% finished and played two more quick games and won both. Using the Eagles, I blew out the Ravens in Baltimore 35-14 which was my first win by more than 7 points.

The second game was me using the Colts against the Bills in Buffalo. I won 24-21 but the game featured two things that I personally have never seen before. The first was a direct snap to the RB (McGahee) but I stuffed him anyway and the second was with under 30 seconds remaining and Buffalo down 24-21 at my 25 yard line or so. Instead of going for the FG, they decided to go for the first down on 4th and 1 but Bledsoe's pass was incomplete. Thats the first time that I have ever seen the cpu NOT kick the FG to tie the game when in easy range of converting. Oh well.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #21
Banned

One time I was playing a Franchise with the Oakland Raiders and I was pressing random and a bunch of other buttons and I did a 'fake' onside kick with Janikowski. Lined up for a regular kick off, except the arrow was pointed to the side. When Janikowski went to kick it, the ball went like an onside kick. Very weird stuff! I have no room on my memory card to save the replay either. Is that a glitch or not and I tried to repeat what I did but no avail.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #22
Banned

I worked on about 20 coaches so far, it is very quick to do just have to see their main strengths and create your own thing. A majority of the coaches are Coordinators in the NFL. I did not work on their Head Coach attributes yet, since it is just for show I will add it much later on. Instead of making my own website, I am going to try to annex it with NFL2k5rosters.com as a 'editing tool' for people who do 32-player Franchises. Just go into every team and add the information and just play as your main team. I am getting a lot of the coaches from Madden 2005, 2007, 2008, and 2009.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:02 PM   #23
Banned

Heidie Hoe-Whataya Know back to this topic again.. yes, seeing that Dan's roster looked good - I began working on my 2004 roster again and just puttin the word out there for all of you. i know you all like the Coordinator GamePlan thats cool well now I am making my very own roster set! Keep in touch my fans!

also i am going to do some Apexisfree-type video tutorials so be prepared!
Old 02-21-2009, 01:00 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
Heidie Hoe-Whataya Know back to this topic again.. yes, seeing that Dan's roster looked good - I began working on my 2004 roster again and just puttin the word out there for all of you. i know you all like the Coordinator GamePlan thats cool well now I am making my very own roster set! Keep in touch my fans!

also i am going to do some Apexisfree-type video tutorials so be prepared!
And I made a few changes to it which I'll be re-posting after im able to send it to FINN to see if he can eliminate that damn name corruption crap. I had back to back wins yesterday with the Colts in quick game. I played against the Packers in GB and won 27-24 in overtime.

The second game was a CLASSIC between me against the Steelers in PIT. I won 41-25 in OT but what a game. I had the ball the start the game and made a horrible decision against the Steelers 98 rated defense as I quickly threw an INT that was run back for a TD. I'm down 7-0. I come back fast with a TD pass to Harrison. Tied at 7. PIT connects on a 29 yard FG to take a 10-7 lead in the 2nd QTR. I find Harrison again for a TD and take the lead 14-10. PIT comes right back with a Roethlisberger to Ward connection for a TD and a 17-14 lead.

Second half, after forcing PIT to punt, I go on fire scoring a TD with Wayne to lead 21-17. After another punt, I score another TD with Wayne and lead 28-17 with 3:31 left in regulation. Steelere drive right down the field quickly and score a TD with Ward and connect on the two point conversion to cut my lead down to three as im winning 28-25. Steelers go for the onside kick, it gets batted by my team back to where it was kicked off and the damn Steelers recover.

Steelers drive down the field and score a TD run with Bettis and take the lead 32-28 with 54 seconds left. I now have the ball and I find Harrison for a 70 something yard TD pass and run (and YES, you CAN outrun the CPU) and take the lead 35-32 with 43 seconds left. Steelers now have the ball and go down the field and a damn 14 yard pass interference penalty gives the Steelers the ball in my territory. Roethlisberger then finds Ward for a completion and they take a timeout with 6 seconds left. Reed comes on to try to hit a 46 yard FG and he connects with 2 seconds left. I try a lob after a touchback and its incomplete.

Now in OT. I win the toss and get in Steelers territory and go for it on 4th and 5 but damn Aaron Smith knocks down the pass and I turn the ball over on downs. Steelers take over and get to about my 35 or so but im able to get two sacks and hold the Steelers to a punt. After a short sideline completion to Harrison, I find Wayne for a 60 something yard TD pass and once again, YES, you CAN outrun the CPU to win the game in what was a CLASSIC. One of the best games I ever had and its rare for me to give up a double digit lead especially in only a few minutes.

But nonetheless, the Colts prevail and win 41-35 in OT.

Manning: 20/27, 449 YDS, 6 TD, INT, 140 QB rating
Roethlisberger: 14/18, 211 YDS, 2 TD, 7 sacks, 152.5 QB rating

Bettis: 14/105, TD

Harrison: 9/261, 3 TD
Wayne: 8/158, 3 TD

Ward: 6/95, 2 TD
Burress: 5/93

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »