Home

updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster

This is a discussion on updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #113
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

not ready to release next roster currently working on Playbooks and run pass ratios.. not really thrilled about playbooks such as San Diego for Dallas or NYJ for KC.. just because they have new coaches, I have found that using the bengals playbook with Minnesota was very successful as Peterson was used over 20 Carries !! The Patriots used Vikings playbook...and MOss had over 12 catches.. i actually watched my creation work... so it will be a few daysfor next update... I like that Patsies or passing more on that playbook.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

Just tried your last roster and wanted to say thanks for your hard work Breathes some new life into 2k5
Old 06-25-2008, 09:32 AM   #115
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Fun: any progress on your new file?

thanks - looking forward to it!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #116
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

well... i have been toying with run / pass ratios... and seen grest results new england actually goes deep to moss using the Vikings playbook...and New england is a 3-4 defense.. the vikings playbook uses 3/4 - 4/3 hybrid D.... so i think its perfect... Minnesota is using the bengals playbook.. and Peterson had 15 carries , i actually watched this... i was bored so anyways give me a few days... Friday will be the target date with all free agent moves ..

Peace
Old 06-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #117
Banned

OVR: 15

The Vikings only have a 3-4 base defense, everything else they run is a 4-3. Patriots are mainly a 3-4 team. With the Vikings playbook, the Patriots will be playing as a 4-3 team instead of a 3-4 team. Cowboys, Jets and Vikings only have the 3-4 base with everything else being 4-3.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #118
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

well... form some game i watched on nfl replay .. they actually had a 4-3 defence on some plays... Bilichick.. installed a 4-3 D against the chargers to stop tomlinson
Old 06-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #119
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

i like that you can go 3-4 or 4-3 against some offenses plus there are more pass plays to moss going deep compared to patriots playbook... anyways who ever downloads can change the book.... but thanks for your input dan

peace
Old 06-26-2008, 12:16 AM   #120
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
well... i have been toying with run / pass ratios... and seen grest results new england actually goes deep to moss using the Vikings playbook...and New england is a 3-4 defense.. the vikings playbook uses 3/4 - 4/3 hybrid D.... so i think its perfect... Minnesota is using the bengals playbook.. and Peterson had 15 carries , i actually watched this... i was bored so anyways give me a few days... Friday will be the target date with all free agent moves ..

Peace
sounds good!! i don't play franchise, so i'm looking forward to the roster you're developing. thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »