Home

07/08 Franchise or Roster File for NFL 2K5 (XBOX)??

This is a discussion on 07/08 Franchise or Roster File for NFL 2K5 (XBOX)?? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-29-2007, 05:40 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: 07/08 Franchise or Roster File for NFL 2K5 (XBOX)??

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1EaglesFan1973
Ok now I'm getting somehwere so all you miserable old bags can relax.
^ i can only wonder what this originally said pre editing

hilarious how ppl fly off the handle think "toning down" their posts makes them look better... when all it makes me do is assume the worst.

and i am "old" mr. eagles1973???? hahaha priceless. wake forest univ. class of 2004. how was world war II, gramps? want me to teach you about this new fangled interweb the kids are into?
Old 05-29-2007, 05:59 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
yeah i'll be sure & get right on that. lol

PM 2 mins later when i didnt respond:
Forget that most ppl in our society are @ work or school @ 3 EST on a weekday. if you are not, just crack a beer or light one up & chill for a bit. feel lucky that you are relaxing.

PM again:
^this is what i mean by selfish. lol gotta get these rosters RIGHT NOW. "oh, okay you're in a hurry. sorry my bad. Nooooow i will help you. I just thought you were jerk." hahaha

yet another PM:
read the thread much?

although i'm just dyyyyyyyyying to hook this guy up, i choose not to help him. PM again of course:
so, a dinosaur who was apparently alive to watch the '73 eagles also has a lot in common w/ the lamest stooge in my fraternity. get a job hippy

and even after all this, rather than just follow my very simple advice, the d'bag starts a thread dedicated to his 50 unrewarded PMs, calls me a schmuck for not catering to him, & later tries to edit it out of his post (classy!). btw, thanks to the poster who quoted that lovely response. and he closes by telling the thread contributors to "relax" b/c he finally learned to read.

oh i am so pleased to be done w/ law school this week! turns out prosecuting is going to be more rewarding than defending tools like this
Man you got it all figured out don't you? This all wouldn't be a problem if you didn't be such a bitch & answer the frigin question the 1st time. But no you had to be a prick about it.

I hope you fall on your fat face on your tests too scumnag!! But even if you do somehow pass it will be just another piece of **** adding yet another black eye to this countries justice system. I guess they will let any loser be a lawyer these days....a lawyer who spends most of his time playing video games then doing what he's supposed to be doing....yeah & I'm the tool.

Your a joke dude.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
^ i can only wonder what this originally said pre editing

hilarious how ppl fly off the handle think "toning down" their posts makes them look better... when all it makes me do is assume the worst.

and i am "old" mr. eagles1973???? hahaha priceless. wake forest univ. class of 2004. how was world war II, gramps? want me to teach you about this new fangled interweb the kids are into?
Hey stupid it was an expression towards you acting like a miserable Old bitch.

Last edited by #1EaglesFan1973; 05-29-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Your a joke dude.
"your" a joke? nice. i hope you enjoy playing with the "crap" (as you put it) that the community kindly provides for you. as far as my time management, im a 24 yo law student, i think i can squeeze in some videogames w/ my buds. dont you have some kids you should be watching or social security checks to cash?

that said, i think you wouldve found that i'm a pretty reasonable & friendly guy if you dont start up w/ me. why not take it upon yourself to check out the website before pounding me w/ rude & annoying PMs. actually-- scratch that-- if you had shown any humility at all rather than "GIMME THIS ASAP," i would gladly have helped you out. i generally help all people who seek it from me... at most i would say "use the search feature in the future" (see my posts helping someone else yesterday). but i would def not have gotten into it w/ you.

despite your hope that i fall flat on my face... i'm going to be just fine. furthermore, i have no ill will toward you in your life, whoever you are. do i think you're a jerk? of course. but ive got no hate for anyone out there. even a total SOB.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:01 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
"your" a joke? nice. i hope you enjoy playing with the "crap" (as you put it) that the community kindly provides for you. as far as my time management, im a 24 yo law student, i think i can squeeze in some videogames w/ my buds. dont you have some kids you should be watching or social security checks to cash?

that said, i think you wouldve found that i'm a pretty reasonable & friendly guy if you dont start up w/ me. why not take it upon yourself to check out the website before pounding me w/ rude & annoying PMs. actually-- scratch that-- if you had shown any humility at all rather than "GIMME THIS ASAP," i would gladly have helped you out. i generally help all people who seek it from me... at most i would say "use the search feature in the future" (see my posts helping someone else yesterday). but i would def not have gotten into it w/ you.

despite your hope that i fall flat on my face... i'm going to be just fine. furthermore, i have no ill will toward you in your life, whoever you are. do i think you're a jerk? of course. but ive got no hate for anyone out there. even a total SOB.
I'm 33 chief so social security is a ways away & yeah I have 1 child & I'm also a Philly Cop if you must know. I work the night shift crackin heads in a city that is the murder capital of the US so I'm doin the right thing. If it weren't for cops like myself people like you (lawyers) would be doing something else for a living.

Reasonable guy huh. Dude I asked you a simple question it wasn't like I trying to be "annoying" pushy or anything like that. Sorry if I came across that way but like I said I was in a hurry (had to pick up my kid from her grandparents) so I didn't really have the time to search through 10 page threads (or whatever it was) so I never thought you'd be a total **** w/ your sarcastic answers to my querstions when all I was doing was asking a favor hoping you could at the very least point me in the right direction so I could get a quality upto date Franchise or Roster file for my NFL 2K5.

& No I don't think I gave you a "Gimme" this attitude at all. As a wanna be lawyer your already starting looking to accuse somebody in anegative way. I don't think I demanded anything. Like I said I asked you a question & like a cocky prick you gave me your sarcastic BS & now here we are going back in forth on a damn message board. If you didn't want to help me out you should have man'd up & said so instead being an annoying little punk.

I gotta get ready to go catch some bad guys. I'm done w/ BS. Thanks for nothin chief. In the future check your prissy attitude at the door before you respond to people you don't know asking you innocent questions or for a simple favor because your customer service Sucks!!

Last edited by #1EaglesFan1973; 05-29-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:24 PM   #14
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Wow..
Gents, I think we have a record for the fastest train-wreck of a single thread in the history of Operation Sports.

"KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!"
Old 05-29-2007, 10:11 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
so I didn't really have the time to search through 10 page threads
1) that's what the search feature is designed for
2) there are descriptive thread headings to boot
3) there is a paper clip graphic to indicate attachments-- if you mouse-over it will tell you how many attachments are in the thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2007, 10:53 PM   #16
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Eagles Fan of the year 1973....it's just that they don't understand you. It's not that you NEED a roster file, you just WANT one. Guys around here are generally cool...... it's just that when you are new and start asking for things right away, it's not the way to go about it, just like anything or any place else. Everybody needs to take a step back and get some perspective on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »