Home

puja21 06-07 Offseason Project

This is a discussion on puja21 06-07 Offseason Project within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-08-2007, 10:08 PM   #33
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: puja21 06-07 Offseason Project

I may be blind but I can't seem to find Hollis Thomas (DT) at all for the Saints. I'm just going through teams, updating transactions and noticed this one.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
I may be blind but I can't seem to find Hollis Thomas (DT) at all for the Saints. I'm just going through teams, updating transactions and noticed this one.
you aren't blind. most players who (1) didn't play @ all in 06-07, (2) were inactive for most of the season, or (3) were unsigned at season's end were overwritten during the creation of the '05 & '06 rookies. even if they have since been re-signed, I am waiting to create (& re-create) any players because of the impending draft... when I'll need to add 250+ guys anyway. however, all will be reintroduced to the file by final cutdowns to 53-man roster (if they make the team of course).

more prominent guys on this list:
-Hollis Thomas (inactive from wk 13 on)
-Chad Lavalais (last played in '05)
-Michael Haynes (last played in '05)
-Josh Booty (didnt play last year)
-Deke Cooper (played 1 gm in '06)
-Darnell Sanders (last played in '03)
-BJ Sander (last played in '05)
-Ross Tucker (didnt play last year)

Last edited by puja21; 04-11-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:55 PM   #35
MVP

Here is the latest update. Includes all transactions reported to the NFL office thru Apr 11; Take Spikes trade, David Carr signing, Pacman Jones suspension, etc. As usual, all depth charts are updated according to available info or OVR rating if necessary.

took a little longer for this update as i am trying to prepare as much as i can before the draft happens & was also working on the Tecmo Super Bowl file
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_puja21Apr11.zip (268.3 KB, 64 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2007, 03:10 PM   #36
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASKCREW1
has somebody out there been updating this rosters on their own that can post them here so i can get then and maybe help more people in the future because i'm planning on keep updating them in the future on my own, until puja21 post the after draft rosters.

thanks in advance for you help!!! [email protected]

True he does have a fine roster set going on here but I still plan on working on my own set with updates and improvements not taking anything away from him he's doing an excellent job IMO but I'm not too shabby myself doing em' and I'm sure he understands what I'm sayin' here but theres more then one guy here at "OS Da Spot" who knows abit about making editing/rosters.

For now he's taken the lead in getting them updated and they're really looking great but I'm sure we'll see somemore once he's gotten into the draft and sorted things out I myself am looking forward to seeing them come thru and don't mind waiting but I do have my own project in the works to keep me interested and for my own personal use I myself of course am my own man but do admire the time, passion and effort he's put into this project...keep up the excellent job on these Puja21 they're really shaping up to something special for fans of 2K Football especially if you don't have a next gen system like myself.

Puja21 your updates are hot and I look forward to seeing your draft edtion and may even use it with my own edits added in if the draft becomes to hectic for me and time doesn't permit I've slowed down since last seasons run at them so you've come at the right time working on your project, you've great job to date bro!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 04-12-2007 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:17 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

rickster i know you one the best!!!! im just enjoying this game to fullest and i'm not sure if i'm going to put it down when the new game comes out!
Old 04-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #38
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASKCREW1
rickster i know you one the best!!!! im just enjoying this game to fullest and i'm not sure if i'm going to put it down when the new game comes out!

Wish I could get into the next gen systems but right now it just anin't gonna happen so its the old and reliable XBOX for me until I get some serious cash flow goin' on but hey its been good to me so far so I'm cool with that.

Holla Back
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Old 04-12-2007, 08:37 PM   #39
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
Here is the latest update. Includes all transactions reported to the NFL office thru Apr 11; Take Spikes trade, David Carr signing, Pacman Jones suspension, etc. As usual, all depth charts are updated according to available info or OVR rating if necessary.

took a little longer for this update as i am trying to prepare as much as i can before the draft happens & was also working on the Tecmo Super Bowl file
Is this a file i can us to play a franchise?..I'm gettin another xbox for cheap tommorrow and just wanted to know thanks Puja
Old 04-12-2007, 08:50 PM   #40
MVP

^yeah, this roster shouldnt result in any freezing or bugs @ all in franchise.

but since it's the offseason, bear in mind that many highly rated players are sitting in free agency

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »