Home

puja21 Updated Roster-- MASSIVE update 1/7/07

This is a discussion on puja21 Updated Roster-- MASSIVE update 1/7/07 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-08-2007, 12:41 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: puja21 Updated Roster-- MASSIVE update 1/7/07

Doh! That's frustrating- Took me a little to figure out what happened: Awasom was supposed to be on the Giants, not Atlanta (I went one click too few in my haste i guess: add to team A, B, C, D, E, Falcons...G-men). Anyway, Paul Carrington is now the 4th ATL def end as it should be. and Awasom is on the NYG. hopefully nothing else like that slipped through the cracks. glad you caught it.

Fletcher-Baker was intentional... he's my neighbor (although he is never around, studying in the seminary on top of NFL)-- just wanted to hook up his paternal family. i didn't really consider that it would appear on his jersey... i wish we had that Winning Eleven feature to control exactly what appears on the back.

i also changed up Tra Thomas to William & Domanick Davis to Williams as they did recently.

FRESH CHANGES (see updated attachment, 1st post in this thread)
Bengals: removed OLB David Pollack (#99), signed DE Jonathan Fanene (#68)
Falcons: cut DE Adrian Awasom, signed DE Paul Carrington (#91)
Giants: signed DE Adrian Awasom (#95)
Jets: signed CB Hank Poteat (#31)-- he overwrote Pollack

Every team is now at 54 players except for these 6:
SD (52), DAL (51), NYG (52), NYJ (53), GB (52), and NO (52).

The list of missing players for those six teams is so insignificant, I can't justify going through the overwrite process to add a dozen crummy players. For example, Dallas has 5 players on the 53-man roster who are not in my file (they are DEs Bowen, Glymph, Ladouceur, LB Hoyte, & CB Butler). These five guys have combined for an outstanding 4 tackles this season. nuff said.

Last edited by puja21; 01-08-2007 at 04:26 AM. Reason: attachment updated
Old 01-08-2007, 07:34 PM   #10
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm going to take a look at these and post a different thread with the gameplay modifications/forumulas I've done in my rosters before, but won't post any additional rosters. I don't want to take credit for anyone's work but will send you a copy once done if you pm me and give me your email addy.

Again, great job puja and community.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:01 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I'm going to take a look at these and post a different thread with the gameplay modifications/forumulas I've done in my rosters before, but won't post any additional rosters. I don't want to take credit for anyone's work but will send you a copy once done if you pm me and give me your email addy.

Again, great job puja and community.
What modifications do you usually apply?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2007, 01:26 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great work man, After getting an action replay in the middle of the 05 season, I haven't stopped playing 2k5 ever since. Dudes like you keep the scene alive!

Though is the franchise "freeze-free"/DE draft free?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:53 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by canikickit1
Great work man, After getting an action replay in the middle of the 05 season, I haven't stopped playing 2k5 ever since. Dudes like you keep the scene alive!

Though is the franchise "freeze-free"/DE draft free?

you can make it work... see my reply here (third post in the thread)
http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=194826

or if u wait til friday, i'll have a franchise w/ these rosters posted... including the 06-07 schedule of course and once again many real 2007 draft class prospects (underclassmen and definite stay-in-schools will be removed from my first go-round w/ this project)
Old 01-10-2007, 11:24 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Haven't played with them yet, but looking at them through the editor, this roster file is a beast. Maybe you could run this to Xrob (if he's still around) to see if he would help you with the player accessories, he's great with that. Great job.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:31 AM   #15
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphsundin
What modifications do you usually apply?

Too numerous to get into here. But I just got a chance to start working on them.

Edit: just bumped the attribute meaning thread. Post #2 is very helpful and my general tweak guidelines are in there as well (around pg 2.)

Last edited by daflyboys; 01-12-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2007, 12:06 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

could you please add willie andrews to the pats? i know he's in osfinal 42, there one or two other DB's on the pats also, mickens and someone else i forget..
thanks,
B

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »