Home

puja21 Updated Roster-- MASSIVE update 1/7/07

This is a discussion on puja21 Updated Roster-- MASSIVE update 1/7/07 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: puja21 Updated Roster-- MASSIVE update 1/7/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by canikickit1
is it freeze-free?
Exactly what am wondering, also it is a roster save, am testin it out now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2007, 12:01 AM   #66
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by canikickit1
Nice so the file is a franchise save or roster save. And if it is a franchise save, is it freeze-free?
well... this is my roster thread, so it's a roster. but if you were to start a franchise using this roster, said franchise would be freeze-free
Old 03-08-2007, 12:08 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaxspore
WOw! I have a modded xbox (so no need for action) i bought the game last year for 3$ off of gamespot, and havin a blast with your rosters in franchise mode, however the guide on how to stop it from freezin forcuses on the action thingy only.
my xbox is modded too... but i find the $10 AR (action replay) is a million times easier to transfer files than FTP. but anyway, my instructions on fixing the freeze of my "real 2007 draft class franchise" don't require or mention AR. you just need to be able to get the file to your PC so you can open it in Finn's editor. the instructions are self-explanatory after that.

if you still cant figure it out or just want to play a franchise without caring about the real 2007 NCAA draft class, than just use my latest roster posted here in this thread to start a franchise & it wont freeze

Last edited by puja21; 03-08-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:15 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
my xbox is modded too... but i find the $10 AR (action replay) is a million times easier to transfer files than FTP. but anyway, my instructions on fixing the freeze of my "real 2007 draft class franchise" don't require or mention AR. you just need to be able to get the file to your PC so you can open it in Finn's editor. the instructions are self-explanatory after that.

if you still cant figure it out or just want to play a franchise without caring about the real 2007 NCAA draft class, than just use my latest roster posted here in this thread to start a franchise & it wont freeze

Well i tested your latest one with a fan. Draft and simulated an entire season and off season, works great. THANKYOU!!!

EDIT- I dont believe i read your tutorial, think it was done by someone else on another site, am not sure. But anyhow it works so am happy.

Last edited by Spaxspore; 03-08-2007 at 08:20 AM.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:11 AM   #69
Pro

OVR: 10

Thanks puja. Can't wait for the post draft rosters and free agent moves......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »