Home

G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

This is a discussion on G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #57
Pro

hardcor2's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97
well while i was trying to find your tecmo roster for 2k5 i stummbled on this site.. have you seen this?? Tecmo Repository Message Board :: Downloads
i its the second tecmo superbowl for nintendo with 06 rosters, i was just playing it on my psp (nes emulator) . wow. i was talking about the very first tecmo bowl in the last post for nintendo..anyway im gonna find the 2k5 one
how'd you get the emulator to work on the psp
Old 01-14-2007, 05:56 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

umm , cuz you can run homebrew apps on your psp if you know what your doing, i have (snes,nes,genesis,gba,doom ect) on my psp all you need is roms which you must own ::cough cough::, here's some links on psp hacking
Download latest PSP utilities, tools, cracks and hacks.

PSP Emulation News PSP Gaming PSP Hardware PSP Homebrew PSP hacking PSP isos P

PlayStation Portable homebrew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PSP-Vault :: PSP downloads, community, news

i have more but once you know what to look for you can find em
Old 01-15-2007, 12:03 AM   #59
Pro

hardcor2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97
umm , cuz you can run homebrew apps on your psp if you know what your doing, i have (snes,nes,genesis,gba,doom ect) on my psp all you need is roms which you must own ::cough cough::, here's some links on psp hacking
Download latest PSP utilities, tools, cracks and hacks.

PSP Emulation News PSP Gaming PSP Hardware PSP Homebrew PSP hacking PSP isos P

PlayStation Portable homebrew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PSP-Vault :: PSP downloads, community, news

i have more but once you know what to look for you can find em
thanks LDX, I got a PSP for xmas and didn't know much. thanks helping me find these.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:32 AM   #60
Rookie

well dont be so quick to update the firmware, im guessing your firmware out of box was 2.5 if its new , which would still be ok for 'homebrew' and launching games with out having to update... the way you check is go all the way over to the left to 'system settings' then scroll down to 'system info' and you see 'system softeware #' .
i have one psp that is 1.5 and i wont upgrade and the other one is 2.71 and i cat downgrade that one cuz its the model you cant but they have recently cracked it anyway so its cool. i actually use the 1.5 all the time to play madden 07 without having to upgrade cuz of a launcher called 'DEVhook' that bipasses it...
do some reading and research, if you're half way decent with computers you'll figure stuff out... i'll help ya with any questions i can answer... [email protected]
Old 01-30-2007, 12:23 PM   #61
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

What up Boyyoes,

I'm almost done finalizing all the team rosters just a few more 2 go. So editing should B beinging soon, and teams should start 2 pop up on the board. Though a long and time consuming project I have greatly enjoyed putting these teams together. I think that when they are all finishied this roster edit will B a good 1. Well back to editing.

P.S.: Thanks 4 the work Finn

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2007, 01:04 PM   #62
Pro

hardcor2's Arena

How are these rosters coming along? It's been a few weeks and thought I'd check how they were doing. I'm anxious to see them be completed
Old 02-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 20

a couple things i noticed going thru teams youve finished:

BUF BILLS

-Carlton Bailey PBP should be "Bailey"
-Shane Conlan last name is currently set to "Colan"
-PBP for Pete Metzelaars is currently set to "Ryan Neufeld" rather than "#88"

Really GREAT work on these-- you have clearly put a ton of time into selecting the players and nailing ALL their personal info. IMO, you've done an excellent job covering players from beyond just the modern era too.

Although I am not a fan of fake pictures, I recognize the work you have done to match those up as accurately as possible-- I can see you definitely did not just look at skin tone... and that is a tough & time-consuming task.

Thanks
Old 02-14-2007, 04:11 PM   #64
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Talking Re: G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

What up Puja21,

Hey thanks man I have put a llllllllllooooooottttttt work into this roster edit so thanks 4 the ups. Keep checking out my teams I tried 2 B careful, but I might have missed a few things. I had done the Browns & Cowboys, but after I upgraded to Vista my action replay won't work. Has anybody else had this happen2 them. All the rosters R set just have to make my edits. So keep an eye out my roster should be up soon. That is as soon as I fix my action replay situation. Well back 2 editing

I used Colan because it pretty close to the real thing.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »