Home

G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

This is a discussion on G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-02-2008, 07:29 AM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

Hi all,

First of all GREAT JOB !!!! I love the rosters. I just have one minor question. When I copied them to my XBOX 360, I lost all my crib credit points. I basically started all over again and had to make a new profile.

I copied my profile from my backup back to the 360, but when I copied it over, I wound up overwriting your roster.

I would much rather use your roster, and will start over with the crib, but is there a way to have both? I have a backup copy of my 360 hard drive on my PC, so I did not lose any of my accomplishments, but I do not know how to do it.

Any ideas?

Thanks
PGD44
Old 04-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #170
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Talking Re: G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgd44
Hi all,

First of all GREAT JOB !!!! I love the rosters. I just have one minor question. When I copied them to my XBOX 360, I lost all my crib credit points. I basically started all over again and had to make a new profile.

I copied my profile from my backup back to the 360, but when I copied it over, I wound up overwriting your roster.

I would much rather use your roster, and will start over with the crib, but is there a way to have both? I have a backup copy of my 360 hard drive on my PC, so I did not lose any of my accomplishments, but I do not know how to do it.

Any ideas?

Thanks
PGD44
Sorry dude that kind of thing isn't my fortay. I would love some1 2 put a 360 save of my roster on here. So that I can play it on 360 myself. I have no idea how 2 help U with your problem sorry.

Any1 know how 2 answer pgd44's question?
Old 04-05-2008, 06:52 PM   #171
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Talking Re: G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

I've just finished making my FA players roster data base. It has the PR/KR greats, and some great players that had slipped through the cracks. This will B the final update 4 this roster. After this i'm going 2 sit down and finally play it. It a rather large file so it'll take me a while 2 complete it.

I hope U guys like the roster so far I worked very hard on it. I love 2K5 it's the greatest football game I've ever played. Since Madden has killed all the others companies. It's up 2 us to keep 2K5 alive, because it's a great game and it deserves it.

I'm going 2 C if I can find some1 2 make an editor 4 NBA 2K6. I know Finn has 1, but it can't do what I need done. I want 2 make a GOAT roster 4 this game also. I think it would be awesome 2 have Yao & Hakeem, Wilt & Shaq on the court at the same time. I have the same love 4 B-ball that I have 4 Football.

Finally, all props go out 2 my man Finn. U did your thang with the roster editor man. I look forward 2 your future updates. U gave us the tools 2 keep NFL 2K5's heart pumping strong. Thx man. Well back 2 editing.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
WARPATHEB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #172
Rookie

Re: G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

Many Thanks to you !!!! If you ever decide to make an NBA version of these rosters, I would love to help. Please let me know.

Thanks for all your hard work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »