Home

G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

This is a discussion on G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-12-2007, 04:02 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

i just glanced at em fast . i know this is mega-job that you are doin so i dont wanna complain at all , however i noticed a couple quick things-- is LOTT not on the 49ers ? and terrel buckly should not be on any all time anything team except maybe for bouncin team to team to fill holes ,, also Andre Tippett is not in the pats LB's? but Izzo is?? wow..
i love what you're doin and its basically gonna make this game's replay value timeless and i love that cuz even when the guys that do the roster updates are done we can always use greats.
like i said i only looked at like 8 teams so far and the niners and pats were a couple of em.
good job,
B. Ldx
Old 01-12-2007, 04:44 PM   #50
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Talking Re: G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97
i just glanced at em fast . i know this is mega-job that you are doin so i dont wanna complain at all , however i noticed a couple quick things-- is LOTT not on the 49ers ? and terrel buckly should not be on any all time anything team except maybe for bouncin team to team to fill holes ,, also Andre Tippett is not in the pats LB's? but Izzo is?? wow..
i love what you're doin and its basically gonna make this game's replay value timeless and i love that cuz even when the guys that do the roster updates are done we can always use greats.
like i said i only looked at like 8 teams so far and the niners and pats were a couple of em.
good job,
B. Ldx
I haven't done all the teams yet (this only a preview) only about 11 so give me a little time and I'll get to them. I've done every teams offense though so you can check them out.

Here R the teams I've done so far: (both sides of the ball)
  • Steelers
  • Broncos
  • Eagles
  • Raiders
  • Redskins
  • Giants
  • Bears
  • Oilers/Titans
  • Vikings
  • Saints
  • Bills
I'm working on the Cowboys & Browns right now they should B up soon. I'm taking my time with each team so that they can all B good.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Old 01-12-2007, 06:59 PM   #51
Rookie

my bad, i haven't spent much time with it but ill put it in the editor and check out the teams you've done.
soo anyway GREAT JOB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2007, 07:41 PM   #52
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Talking Re: G.O.A.T. ROSTER EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97
my bad, i haven't spent much time with it but ill put it in the editor and check out the teams you've done.
soo anyway GREAT JOB
Thanks man I do this 4 the 2K fans like myself. Have U tried out my TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K5 roster edit? If U love TSB like I do then U must check it out.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Old 01-12-2007, 11:02 PM   #53
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
Thanks...i'll check it out tonight.
howbout them Gators !! National Champions..!!
Old 01-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #54
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
howbout them Gators !! National Champions..!!
Still sick about that game. I saw the game going one of a million ways, but the way it went wasn't one of them. Congrats and enjoy the championship.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:03 AM   #55
Rookie

responding to the tecmo bowl thing...........are you kidding?? lol, me and my freinds grew up on tecmo bowl i used to put the teams on coach roll dice to figure out what play the offenses and defenses would call and just watch i'd have rules about when i would have pick FGS for teams and everything. i'd have 12 (i think thats all there was) with east and west in each conference ,4 divisons of 3 teams , would play all teams in thier conference 2 times (=10gms) then all teams in the other conference 1 time(=6, 10+6=16 games) then the 4 divison winners would make the playoffs with one wild card in each conference, the top division winners i'd give a bye into the championship and the wild card would play the other divison winner. the i'd have my own tecmo bowl. lol. yes, id had alot of time on my hands.lol
it always seemed to be the Raiders , Bears, winning the whole thing most then time . bo jackson. lol
its funny now we can have all these great graphics and the cpu can just play itself and its alot easier then doin all that work i did myself but somehow it was more rewarding and interresting .....
I still have all those old note books i'd put all the scores and game summeriesy in and i get a tear in my eye lookin at em... ahhh memories.lo
Anyway,, I 'll check that tecmo roster out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2007, 11:48 AM   #56
Rookie

well while i was trying to find your tecmo roster for 2k5 i stummbled on this site.. have you seen this?? Tecmo Repository Message Board :: Downloads
i its the second tecmo superbowl for nintendo with 06 rosters, i was just playing it on my psp (nes emulator) . wow. i was talking about the very first tecmo bowl in the last post for nintendo..anyway im gonna find the 2k5 one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »