Home

Contracts/ Salary Cap now supported!

This is a discussion on Contracts/ Salary Cap now supported! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-14-2006, 11:36 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Contracts/ Salary Cap now supported!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
As soon as I realized that NFL 2k5 was not BC, I re-bought an xbox after I sold it to get the 360. I had a feeling madden wouldn't do it for me and I can't live without a football game.
*Thanks GOD for not being able to live without a football game*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2006, 11:50 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Finn, you are the greatest. The GRTEATEST.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:15 AM   #27
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
As soon as I realized that NFL 2k5 was not BC, I re-bought an xbox after I sold it to get the 360. I had a feeling madden wouldn't do it for me and I can't live without a football game.
I remember when you said that you sold your xbox. After the NFL/EA deal announcement, that was the worst news I heard in relation to my video game hobby.

I am glad that you are back and all we need now is 2K to change their mind also...FOR THE LOVE OF FOOTBALL!

Thanks again for everything Finn!

Last edited by jrivera34; 06-15-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:33 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

hey finn any chance now that u got an xbox bac youll do anymore upgrades on the nba 2k6 editor?
Old 06-15-2006, 01:58 PM   #29
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Hey Finn,

I wasn't sure where to post this on your site, so I will try it here first. Have you looked into the ability to change scores and stats from actual games? Or stats in general?
Old 06-15-2006, 02:58 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 18
Thumbs up Re: Contracts/ Salary Cap now supported!

Wow Finn your doing a great job man. Make me wanna buy a xbox just to play this game. If madden 07 really sux and disappointed like last year. Please believe it im going to get it although i never played a x-box before. but what the heck. So the ps2 is out of the question. Oh well x-box im coming for you.

Last edited by stateprop; 06-15-2006 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:34 PM   #31
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by suirad
hey finn any chance now that u got an xbox bac youll do anymore upgrades on the nba 2k6 editor?
Unfortunately not. I don't own NBA 2k6 for the xbox... I only own it for the 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2006, 01:06 AM   #32
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Great job man.

A funky issue I'm having, though, is that when I try to edit contracts inside my franchise file, the edits either don't save or the contracts get broken down really wonky. For example, I tried to edit Denver's players' salaries down to get them under the cap, while keeping them all with "Balanced" contracts (for example, reducing the contract values or Tom Nalen, Champ Bailey, Gerard Warren), and none of my edits saved when I saved the file.

On the other hand, when I changed Carnell Williams' contract to a multi-year deal worth around $10 million with the "Ascending" breakdown, the yearly salaries were really weird; year one was -$12 million, year 2 was $0, year 3 was $12 million.

I may be alone in having this issue, though; with the previous version of your editor, for whatever reasons the franchises would not repack correctly when I saved them, and I don't think anyone else had this issue.

Another thing I just thought of, unrelated to my problem: you say you have not found the Cap Penalty number yet to be able to change it; isn't the Penalty figure just calculated from the signing bonus?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »