Home

***(6/09/2006) Convince Updated Rosters***

This is a discussion on ***(6/09/2006) Convince Updated Rosters*** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-09-2006, 04:12 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 14
***(6/09/2006) Convince Updated Rosters***

Hey Everyone, it has been awhile since i updated the rosters. I worked hard last night trying to fine tune things and i hope that the work paid off. As you know the rosters right now for each team are like 60-80 players( just a guess). So there will be some players that are suppose to be on a team's roster in the free agency pool. I tried to keep the best player available in regards to need. I would like to say thanks to all the guys for their help by supplying base rosters and input.(Rickster 101, daflyboys, dan77733, and Flipmo23) Well enjoy guys and I would appreciate feedback if you can.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_NFL2K71.zip (256.2 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by convince; 06-10-2006 at 11:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2006, 05:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: ***(6/09/2006) Convince Updated Rosters***

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Hey Everyone, it has been awhile since i updated the rosters. I worked hard last night trying to fine tune things and i hope that the work paid off. As you know the rosters right now for each team are like 60-80 players( just a guess). So there will be some players that are suppose to be on a team's roster in the free agency pool. I tried to keep the best player available in regards to need. I would like to say thanks to all the guys for their help by supplying base rosters and input.(Rickster 101, daflyboys, dan77733, and Flipmo23) Well enjoy guys and I would appreciate feedback if you can.
VERY nice, well rounded roster. I'm not a fan of the fake rookie pics, but I know alot of people are, so it's all good. Either way, I like what you've done and hopefully you can carry this until Sept.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

jus to be sure
this uses the base roster from the community project correct?
Old 06-09-2006, 07:09 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by actual29
jus to be sure
this uses the base roster from the community project correct?

Yea I believe we use the same base roster, but i will download it just to make sure.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:23 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
VERY nice, well rounded roster. I'm not a fan of the fake rookie pics, but I know alot of people are, so it's all good. Either way, I like what you've done and hopefully you can carry this until Sept.
Thanks alot. I'm not really a fan of the fake pics either. But I actually have every rookie and sophmore pic in a folder on my computer but I just could not find a solution to the problem. I heard about the photos being already stored on the disc, and w/o a way to add more photos to the disc(which may be illegal I believe) I just don't see any way around it. But I will continue to enjoy the game b/c it still the bst footbal game I played to date.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2006, 12:17 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 9

Thanks for the update!! I hope you keep this going up through the preseason.

Between this and teh community roster we've got 2 great options. Lookslike I may be using both until I finally settle on one closer to the opening of the season.
Old 06-10-2006, 12:41 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
Thanks for the update!! I hope you keep this going up through the preseason.

Between this and teh community roster we've got 2 great options. Lookslike I may be using both until I finally settle on one closer to the opening of the season.

Thanks I will continue to update. The next should be sometime in July or Early August.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:17 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

Convince,
can you tell me if your roster includes editing for the players and which ones?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »