Home

***(6/09/2006) Convince Updated Rosters***

This is a discussion on ***(6/09/2006) Convince Updated Rosters*** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-13-2006, 11:48 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: ***(6/09/2006) Convince Updated Rosters***

Now that I think about 270 does seems pretty high. I am glad to have too many rookies instead of not enough. But seriously I will check the rosters probably thursday evening when I have so time. I will go through each team again using the official roster sites (ex. www.redskins.com) simultaneous glancing at the updated xbox roster just to make sure I have every team correctly updated. Also I will check to make sure there are no "blue & yellow" skinned players w/ no faces, lol. Don't worry guys I will put in the effort to try to appease everyone. Now only if Microsoft was took the same stance w/ 2k5 and B.C.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2006, 02:55 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Now that I think about 270 does seems pretty high. I am glad to have too many rookies instead of not enough. But seriously I will check the rosters probably thursday evening when I have so time. I will go through each team again using the official roster sites (ex. www.redskins.com) simultaneous glancing at the updated xbox roster just to make sure I have every team correctly updated. Also I will check to make sure there are no "blue & yellow" skinned players w/ no faces, lol. Don't worry guys I will put in the effort to try to appease everyone. Now only if Microsoft was took the same stance w/ 2k5 and B.C.
Dear Convince,
I have played some games using both your roster and the community roster and I have noticed that with your roster the players on the field some times make bad moves,for example if a Dline have a RB near him I noticed he doesn't go to him but he turns on the other side.
Well I'd like to know if you'll realise a new version of the roster that includes edits to the players to make them act more "realistic" on the field.
I like your roster and this is only a suggestion,to obtain a more "realistic" gameplay.
I mean,it's important to have a roster as accurate as possible,but I think that is also important,once you're on the field,to have a gameplay with players that act like real player and that don't make errors like the ones I describe above.
For example with "community" roster I noticed that such errors are not so much,but also when using it sometimes players act like really "stupid".
Many thanks for your attention!
Old 06-14-2006, 04:28 AM   #27
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince

This might sound a little strange but if you come across something that looks simular to "Kyle Turleys" tatted arms would it be possible to use it? If not no biggie I just thought if I were to see such a skin alteration it would most likely show up on him...just a thought really.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Old 06-15-2006, 07:19 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 13

So u have more rookies than the community file? Good luck with keeping everything and evryone balanced. I like u roster and its loaded with rookies I don't even know about. Good job and love those pics.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 06-15-2006, 11:17 AM   #29
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

(1) I guess with all of those rookies, you made absolutely sure that the players who were overwritten are no longer playing in the NFL?

(2) If some people are seeing "bad moves", I'm wondering if there might be something with the min. or max. rating causing this?
Old 06-15-2006, 12:47 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 13

I think they mean "bad moves" as far as not having global edits. I like u roster and they have great detail. U have a few players out of position hunter hillenmeyer and so forth. Chris harris rating should be higher than todd johnson so just overlook ur file again and it will be straight.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 06-15-2006, 02:07 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 14

I will look over the roster again tonight and like i said before go through the official websites. Also concerning the players that may still be in the league if they were overwritten believe me they were guys that had no chance making a roster, retirees and etc.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #32
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Nice....... as far as one player excelling another, isn't that sometimes a subjective opinion, especially if they're not marquee players?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »