Home

Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

This is a discussion on Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-06-2006, 05:02 AM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

Well as mentioned in my other thread this will be the final update roster for now pending any last minute roster changes but for now this appears to be it.

These are basically the same as the "RkstrEdv5" rosters except they're renamed as to what I see them as ESPN NFL 2K6 rosters just about fully updated and edited to sim and play a very realistic game of NFL Football and the next phase for these will be the addtion of the rookie classes which will see the addtion of players coming into the 2K7 edtion if time and enthusiasim permit.

To play a "Super Bowl" game and keep it simple, just play it as any other exhibition game just choose the venue as the "Super Bowl 2006" now I'm not sure if you guys have that in your options screen but from what I can tell it is possible to get a game like this with the correct site by simply choosing it from your options screen found in "TEAMOPTIONS".

I still recommend using "Zero" slider settings and for a CPU vs CPU game try these they've given me enjoyment and provide an entertaining game for the CPU to play out the Super Bowl so sit back and enjoy the game!!!

P.S. You may want to adjust the sliders abit but I wouldn't recommed by much these are calibrated to work with these rosters and it doesn't require much maybe a tweak or two if any at all but they are set to play out for realistic results so use them as they are or add a tweak or two you won't be disappointed!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip RkstrNFL2K6.zip (276.1 KB, 258 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_ZeroSB10mi.zip (8.9 KB, 95 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Franchise2.zip (274.6 KB, 64 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Franchise11.zip (274.6 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-07-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2006, 05:37 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

Many thanks Rickster for this last roster file.
Could you please tell us which set of slider do you recomend (or better post them here as AR file!) if we play a HUMAN / CPU game???
Again thanks a lot for keeping NFL2K alive and kicking!!
Old 02-06-2006, 06:23 AM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Many thanks Rickster for this last roster file.
Could you please tell us which set of slider do you recomend (or better post them here as AR file!) if we play a HUMAN / CPU game???
Again thanks a lot for keeping NFL2K alive and kicking!!

I don't have settings for User vs CPU games that I can post what works for me is what I've posted here and in my "Chronicles" thread.

Do me a favor and check the "Crib" cheats to see if I've left anything there, its possible my cheats may be there downloaded with the settings posted above if not there they're in my Vip file!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 02-06-2006, 12:06 PM   #4
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

just to be clear, you made no new edits since 5? so i can just start up my chise and be all good?

thanks man!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 02-06-2006, 03:41 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
just to be clear, you made no new edits since 5? so i can just start up my chise and be all good?

thanks man!!

Yes sir these rosters are the very same v5 rosters only renamed to reflect what they actually are in my final update 100% Rickster101 custom made USDA goverment prime choice...the truth and nothin' but the truth so help me Rickster101 their next stop on the tour is the rookie class for my upcoming 2K7 roster series and the new season featuring the 2K7 edition done Rickster101 style for entertainment purposes only so stay tuned I'll be right back got to brush up on the college prospects and draft threads...goin' to Disney World!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2006, 04:10 PM   #6
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

lol good stuff man, thanks!!
Old 02-07-2006, 02:12 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

thanks rickster!

Old 02-07-2006, 02:40 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

I wanna thank Rickster for the great combination of roster + slider files.
Yesterday I test them in combination in a HUMAN / CPU game and it was me (Steelers) against Colts (CPU) at Indianapolis.
When I start the game in the first quarter I was a bit disappointed as in the first two drives both me and the CPU score a TD with no problem,fortunately I continue to play and don't give up and so at the end I have obtain the best game ever.I win 24 to 23 and all the stats were good,Manning has 305 passing yards,Steelers dominate the running game and at the end the stats reflects a real NFL game.I have no words to thank you Rickster for your perfect work.
The only two things that are a little bit strange were that the Kicker of the Colts can made a FG from 55 yards and I think maybe also from a far distance and that one Dman of the Colts has 16 tackles at the end of the game.
I'll try again to test and this time I will focus on the Kicker to see if they can made FG from everywhere and also on the Dmen to see if in another game the CPU or my team will have a Dman with so many tackles!
Please if somebody else have play complete games with the combination of Rickster roster + slider file post here your thoughts!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »