Home

Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

This is a discussion on Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-23-2006, 12:08 AM   #25
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Ok thanks, let me try another one: don't you think Micheal Vick is very fast? With him I can easily run for many yards, no defender can stand my pace.

Ok my turn bro, we're glad you've got your "Vick" thing goin' on but the reality of it all is if you are controlling him...yes you my good friend, then you've taken Vick for whatever reasons and have him playing up to your version of Vick!!!

And thats cool its your thing but the reality of it all also is the fact that if you control Vick and if you want him to run he will as opposed to playing against him and seeing what he does in the pocket or watching him play against the CPU.

He will run against you when and if an opportunity presents itself as reflected in this years stats and his team mate Warrick Dunn (he is the running back ya know) who represented this year with impressive numbers (1416 yds on 280 atts 5.1 yd avg.) to validate why Vick posted the numbers he did.

We all know most of us anyway that Vick is da man and can be used to explot most defenses but in the scheme of actually playing Football most guys don't actually run him out of the norm of what he does and at least try to follow most of the plays an use him in a quarterback capacity, at least the CPU does anyway and yes he does still run!!!

Vick runs in these rosters trust me as he does in everybody eles who's work on some just not as muct when you make him because youi're controlling him, in the real NFL he's still a threat but is playing more like and still in his phase of learning to be a complete more polished QB.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2006, 01:20 AM   #26
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

I would add.....yes, run with Vick, but don't use the "A" button to speed up, at least until you've broken the line of scrimmage and then he becomes a RB.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:47 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I would add.....yes, run with Vick, but don't use the "A" button to speed up, at least until you've broken the line of scrimmage and then he becomes a RB.
Ok sure when Vick is controlled by the CPU he acts realistically, but instead of not using the speed burst button, why don't you suggest me new values for his attributes to modify with Finn's editor?
Old 02-23-2006, 01:07 PM   #28
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Well, that depends on what you're playing the pursuit slider on. If you use zero, it won't matter. I've been using Bill's with pursuit on 10; tackle on 8. Although, there's still a matter of how the game is programmed. Unlike 2K4, the cpu does a poor job of spying and covering the "blank" areas which would allow any speedster QB to exploit it.

Ok, if you are going to be virtual Vick every game, and use speed burst every run you take him on. I wouldn't go higher than 65. You can jack his agility to compensate for it.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:21 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Well, that depends on what you're playing the pursuit slider on. If you use zero, it won't matter. I've been using Bill's with pursuit on 10; tackle on 8. Although, there's still a matter of how the game is programmed. Unlike 2K4, the cpu does a poor job of spying and covering the "blank" areas which would allow any speedster QB to exploit it.

Ok, if you are going to be virtual Vick every game, and use speed burst every run you take him on. I wouldn't go higher than 65. You can jack his agility to compensate for it.
Thanks, but as I'm very lousy in gauging attributes, tell me exactly how would you set speed and agility for him
Old 02-23-2006, 04:32 PM   #30
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Thanks, but as I'm very lousy in gauging attributes, tell me exactly how would you set speed and agility for him
There's nothing to gauge. In the roster set (NOT in your franchise), simply pick edit player, and change the values. If you use Finn's editor, simply do it through there. Save and re-import to your xbox.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:58 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
There's nothing to gauge. In the roster set (NOT in your franchise), simply pick edit player, and change the values. If you use Finn's editor, simply do it through there. Save and re-import to your xbox.
Excuse me, I didn't make myself understood. I meant, as you tols me to put agility at 65, what about speed attribute, and the other ones, if you don't bother....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2006, 07:04 PM   #32
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Speed: 65
Agility: 95
Strength: 25

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »