Home

PES 2017 Tactics

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Tactics within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-21-2016, 10:48 AM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2017 Tactics

All tactics that will be featured in PES Universe V3 here in .pdf format

http://klashman69.blogspot.co.uk/201...df-format.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2017, 10:20 AM   #426
Just started!

Hey! Long time fan and lurker of this thread. I wondered if anyone has or would be interested in making some classic teams tactics. Some particulars that spring to mind are:

Ajax/Holland - Total Football era:
In PES terms, I'm thinking ultra-high defensive line, ultra-high FL pressure, flexible positioning. Tiki-taka and gegenpress settings, for sure.

Barcelona - Guardiola era:
CL Final 2011 was the peak of this football in my opinion. 4-3-3, Messi as a false 9, two inside forwards in Villa and Pedro. The triumvirate of Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets absolutely dominating possession. Alves as much a winger as a full-back.

AC Milan - Ancellotti era:
My other favourite tactical team since 2000. The Christmas tree formation. Managed to pack Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Rui Costa all in the same midfield at times. Back four including Maldini, Nesta, Stam, Cafu. Unbelievable. Gattusso and Ambrosini/Seedorf, protecting Pirlo who orchestrated everything. Kaka entering God-mode in 2007.

Anyway, if anyone would care to share some insight or, better yet, any tactics they've created for classic teams, I'd love to discuss, or collaborate on any work.
Old 03-13-2017, 05:03 PM   #427
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqm123
Hey! Long time fan and lurker of this thread. I wondered if anyone has or would be interested in making some classic teams tactics. Some particulars that spring to mind are:

Ajax/Holland - Total Football era:
In PES terms, I'm thinking ultra-high defensive line, ultra-high FL pressure, flexible positioning. Tiki-taka and gegenpress settings, for sure.

Barcelona - Guardiola era:
CL Final 2011 was the peak of this football in my opinion. 4-3-3, Messi as a false 9, two inside forwards in Villa and Pedro. The triumvirate of Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets absolutely dominating possession. Alves as much a winger as a full-back.

AC Milan - Ancellotti era:
My other favourite tactical team since 2000. The Christmas tree formation. Managed to pack Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Rui Costa all in the same midfield at times. Back four including Maldini, Nesta, Stam, Cafu. Unbelievable. Gattusso and Ambrosini/Seedorf, protecting Pirlo who orchestrated everything. Kaka entering God-mode in 2007.

Anyway, if anyone would care to share some insight or, better yet, any tactics they've created for classic teams, I'd love to discuss, or collaborate on any work.
Are you going to create all the players needed for these teams or can you get them from an OF? Also how are you going to add them to the game without having them in ML?
Old 03-14-2017, 07:53 AM   #428
Rookie

I found out that pesgaming has an OF with most classic clubs. As I understood the OF adds all the classic players to ML also. So I was wondering if there is a way to add a couple classic teams to the game without having them in ML. Only way I could think of was to replace teams in PES leagues but that would remove bundesliga from ML.

It would be a nice add to the game to be able to play with classic teams but I'm not sure if there is a way to do that easily without ruining ML. Also I'm not very excited about the idea of importing teams now that my OF is working correctly. :/
Old 03-14-2017, 10:06 AM   #429
Just started!

If I remember correctly, isn't there a league that isn't involved in the ML? Or that can be omitted.. I can't really recall.

Either way, I've had some issues with tactics for Guardiola's Barcelona. I used Barcelona tactics from Klashman as a starting point. The issue is with the tactical options. Tiki-taka is an obvious one. However, with short passing, attacking through the centre, the full-backs become very narrow. Alves, particularly, was an always-available out-ball, wide on the right wing. In possession, I've pushed him to a very advanced RMF position. But he's constantly coming infield. I want him on the wing. I tried using the 'hug the touchline' option. This keeps Alves wide, BUT it also keeps the forwards - Pedro, and Villa, wide. They should be relatively narrow, ideally making runs into the half spaces between full backs and centre backs. Even if assigned the SS role instead of WF, they still move very wide, right on the touchline, when this setting is used.

So there's some inaccuracy either way. Either the full backs come too narrow, which loses out on a key feature of the team - Alves providing width - or I use 'hug the touchline', in which case too many players, forwards and midfielders, all flock out to the wings...

Any suggestions?
Old 03-14-2017, 10:17 AM   #430
Pro

Quote:
If I remember correctly, isn't there a league that isn't involved in the ML? Or that can be omitted.. I can't really recall.

Either way, I've had some issues with tactics for Guardiola's Barcelona. I used Barcelona tactics from Klashman as a starting point. The issue is with the tactical options. Tiki-taka is an obvious one. However, with short passing, attacking through the centre, the full-backs become very narrow. Alves, particularly, was an always-available out-ball, wide on the right wing. In possession, I've pushed him to a very advanced RMF position. But he's constantly coming infield. I want him on the wing. I tried using the 'hug the touchline' option. This keeps Alves wide, BUT it also keeps the forwards - Pedro, and Villa, wide. They should be relatively narrow, ideally making runs into the half spaces between full backs and centre backs. Even if assigned the SS role instead of WF, they still move very wide, right on the touchline, when this setting is used.

So there's some inaccuracy either way. Either the full backs come too narrow, which loses out on a key feature of the team - Alves providing width - or I use 'hug the touchline', in which case too many players, forwards and midfielders, all flock out to the wings...

Any suggestions?
Do not use side midfielder to emulate attacking full backs. They always tend to tuck inside the pitch instead of eating the space available on the wing. Keep them as full back pushing them as high as possible (before they change into SMF) and make sure they have the offensive fullback style. That way they will behave more like you want even if you are using the attack toward the center.

You can have a look if you want at the tactic I made recently for the current Barca:

Spoiler

It was before they switched to the 343 formation. I tried to make their new tactic without success. They were too vulnerable in defense.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:16 AM   #431
Rookie

Quote:

Any suggestions?
I think the only way to do that is to use attacking fullbacks. That will push both fullbacks higher and DMF will move to dline. Though CPU won't use preset advanced tactics so that will work only if you are playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »