Home

More PES 2009 Info

This is a discussion on More PES 2009 Info within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-11-2008, 07:10 PM   #33

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: More PES 2009 Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
Good God, if only I could punch someone through the internet.

You're basically the pot calling the kettle black. I sound like a person who has come to the conclusion??? Who is making conclusions here?

I swear, of all the stupid things I have read on Operation Sports this ranks among the stupidest.

And brainwashed??? Who is falling for all of EA's promotional tricks? I can tell you between you and me, it ain't me. Anyone in their right mind can see that PES still plays a better game on the pitch. FIFA ain't bad, it's actually pretty good. It's just I could do without all the BS they spew out for their games. It's just not a culture I want to live in, and will expose it for what it is as long as it exists.

School is over. You can go home now.
Dude. Calm down.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #34
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
Dude. Calm down.
Your reading a tone into my post, that in truth doesn't exist. I'm perfectly calm.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:50 PM   #35
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

Im loving fifa 08. However, I wish exclusive licenses were done away so we could have all the players on PES too. Nothing like stating the obvious eh??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 12:21 AM   #36
Banned

PodSquad's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Anyone in their right mind can see that PES still plays a better game on the pitch.
You call that speed of light fast PES2008 bull**** better? Whatever you say.

The game with Ronaldo on the cover that lets you perform all of his amazing tricks like...fast stepover, slow stepover and 360 degree spin. Such detail in the gameplay.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:14 AM   #37
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Good God, if only I could punch someone through the internet.

You're basically the pot calling the kettle black. I sound like a person who has come to the conclusion??? Who is making conclusions here?

I swear, of all the stupid things I have read on Operation Sports this ranks among the stupidest.

And brainwashed??? Who is falling for all of EA's promotional tricks? I can tell you between you and me, it ain't me. Anyone in their right mind can see that PES still plays a better game on the pitch. FIFA ain't bad, it's actually pretty good. It's just I could do without all the BS they spew out for their games. It's just not a culture I want to live in, and will expose it for what it is as long as it exists.

School is over. You can go home now.
Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You basically help make my point that you are on an EA kill crusade.

If that's what you do, then be my guest. But don't be a nitwit about it, talking about punching people and stuff. You wouldn't last long in a forensics debate. You would go nutty, flailing your arms around and yelling for no reason.

Ritalin is your buddy.

Last edited by P2K; 08-12-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:40 AM   #38
Pro

OVR: 10

I'll be getting both like last year. I played more FIFA than PES on my 360 though so take that for what it's worth. Although I still play the heck out of PES6 on the PC, which once patched and updated with kits, transfers, stadiums, etc, is the best of all 3 IMO.

Either way it'll be a good year for footy games.
RIP #21

DC United 2008 US Open Cup Champions
Old 08-12-2008, 02:43 PM   #39
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

"You basically help make my point that you are on an EA kill crusade."

How exactly? By saying FIFA is pretty good? Yeah, that's damaging stuff there.

"Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever."

What is so hard to understand? You initially said, "you sound like a person that has come to the conclusion that all of EA's sports games are BS," and I merely pointed out that it was YOU who were making conclusions, because there is NO BASIS for you to think that.

The PR for FIFA the last few years has been nothing but a load of BS. The game still only slightly resembles actual football, and is simply dressed up with a long list of features and the FIFA license... And yet fans and the gaming press let it warp their minds into thinking it's something that it's not.

Pointing this out out doesn't make me on a crusade against EA, it's just that they could easily do without the deceptive tactics. In fact they would be much better off as a company if they scaled back their assault on people's minds, as it would help their reputation and in turn dissipate some of the negativity. As it is now they cross the line and come off as peddlers or pushers, only out to make a buck.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #40
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
"You basically help make my point that you are on an EA kill crusade."

How exactly? By saying FIFA is pretty good? Yeah, that's damaging stuff there.

"Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever."

What is so hard to understand? You initially said, "you sound like a person that has come to the conclusion that all of EA's sports games are BS," and I merely pointed out that it was YOU who were making conclusions, because there is NO BASIS for you to think that.

The PR for FIFA the last few years has been nothing but a load of BS. The game still only slightly resembles actual football, and is simply dressed up with a long list of features and the FIFA license... And yet fans and the gaming press let it warp their minds into thinking it's something that it's not.

Pointing this out out doesn't make me on a crusade against EA, it's just that they could easily do without the deceptive tactics. In fact they would be much better off as a company if they scaled back their assault on people's minds, as it would help their reputation and in turn dissipate some of the negativity. As it is now they cross the line and come off as peddlers or pushers, only out to make a buck.
And this is not somehow a crusade against EA? By basically saying that anybody with any good word on FIFA is a ********, drooling piece of goo that has been microchipped into thinking the FIFA games on next gen have been pretty good?

And don't try to throw one over our heads. You were obviously lying when you said FIFA is pretty good, because now you are saying it slightly resembles anything like football. You're lying and you come off as cuckoo.

So basically, you are saying our fellow poster, therizing02, is a blithering idiot because he has very good hopes for FIFA 09 after going up and testing the game from EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »