Home

More PES 2009 Info

This is a discussion on More PES 2009 Info within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #25
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: More PES 2009 Info

Add me to the club that will be getting both. To take it a step further I'll be getting the PC versions of both as well. The mods for PES and FIFA PC are worth the price.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #26
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Add me to the club that will be getting both. To take it a step further I'll be getting the PC versions of both as well. The mods for PES and FIFA PC are worth the price.
I would if I could get my laptop to hook up with my TV again. That thing is so unreliable.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Just got Fifa 08 for the PC and was wondering where do you get some of the mods? I have found some places via google, but for PES I have found none. I would like to know where to get them for both games, if your willing to jot some down.

Thanks.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:25 AM   #28
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSquad
Dont sleep on FIFA 09, the guy that runs the PES site... ...called it the first true next gen footie game.
Again... Impressive talk... I've read it, and yeah it truly sounded impressive.

EA is good at that type of thing.

I'm sure FIFA 09 will get good reviews that all reiterate just how impressive it all is.

But I sincerely doubt it'll amount to anything more than rhetoric cast forth to fool the yokels.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:28 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strngboy
Just got Fifa 08 for the PC and was wondering where do you get some of the mods? I have found some places via google, but for PES I have found none. I would like to know where to get them for both games, if your willing to jot some down.

Thanks.
pesfan.com will lead you to some places. evo-web.co.uk used to be pretty good but it's gone downhill. There are two others that escape me right now.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #30
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
Again... Impressive talk... I've read it, and yeah it truly sounded impressive.

EA is good at that type of thing.

I'm sure FIFA 09 will get good reviews that all reiterate just how impressive it all is.

But I sincerely doubt it'll amount to anything more than rhetoric cast forth to fool the yokels.
Someone sounds a little brainwashed. Because you sound like a person that has come to the conclusion that all of EA's sports games are BS. and that is not the case with FIFA on next gen.

Even though I've had gripes with certain things in FIFA 08 and the retail version of EURO, both have been very, very good games. And I never played FIFA games before. But PES turned me off so much with that crap they dished out for 2007. And it was, indeed, crap.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:03 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
pesfan.com will lead you to some places. evo-web.co.uk used to be pretty good but it's gone downhill. There are two others that escape me right now.
Thanks. Much appreciated.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 07:06 PM   #32
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Someone sounds a little brainwashed. Because you sound like a person that has come to the conclusion that all of EA's sports games are BS. and that is not the case with FIFA on next gen.

Even though I've had gripes with certain things in FIFA 08 and the retail version of EURO, both have been very, very good games. And I never played FIFA games before. But PES turned me off so much with that crap they dished out for 2007. And it was, indeed, crap.
Good God, if only I could punch someone through the internet.

You're basically the pot calling the kettle black. I sound like a person who has come to the conclusion??? Who is making conclusions here?

I swear, of all the stupid things I have read on Operation Sports this ranks among the stupidest.

And brainwashed??? Who is falling for all of EA's promotional tricks? I can tell you between you and me, it ain't me. Anyone in their right mind can see that PES still plays a better game on the pitch. FIFA ain't bad, it's actually pretty good. It's just I could do without all the BS they spew out for their games. It's just not a culture I want to live in, and will expose it for what it is as long as it exists.

School is over. You can go home now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »