Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Reportedly Coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, Not PC

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Reportedly Coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, Not PC within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-14-2024, 07:07 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports College Football 25 Reportedly Coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, Not PC

EA Sports College Football 25 will reportedly only be released on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S,...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2024, 07:08 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reportedly Coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, Not P

No Heisman Edition like the supposed GameStop leak alluded to. No PC release sucks but was expected. I don't even know if Madden is profitable on the PC for EA. I highly doubt it would have been worth the effort to try and get the CFB game on the platform. I wish they would have, but I knew they wouldn't.

― Plato
Old 05-14-2024, 07:40 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reportedly Coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series

Darn. Just got a gaming PC was hoping this was on PC. But oh well. Hoping we got a confirmation on import roster from college to madden on Thursday so I know wether to get madden on console or not
Old 05-14-2024, 07:43 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reportedly Coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series

Okay, so it does look like it'll be Hunter, Edwards, and Ewers, which lines up with Matt Brown's newsletters. I'm guessing Edwards was the surprise he was talking about just because there are more notable names, but I get putting Michigan on the cover.

I agree that I'm not sure how profitable PC versions are for Sports games. I don't think NBA 2k's PC version is current gen yet.

I'm just wondering if this will be the transition to current gen only for the other sports games. We've had a few this year that's maintaining cross gen status. But, I think if CFB is current gen only, then I see Madden and FC going current gen. I could see NBA2K staying cross gen for another year since they probably still make a good amount off of MTX from the last gen versions
Old 05-14-2024, 08:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

OVR: 0

1 day 14 hours fellas!!

Very excited to see whats in the Deluxe and the Collectors Editions, if EA offers new uniform combinations im sold lol.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2024, 08:44 PM   #6
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

While I really feel bad for anyone who desires to play this game and doesn't have a PS5 or Series console...

...as a Series X owner I say...FINALLY!!!
Old 05-14-2024, 09:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
While I really feel bad for anyone who desires to play this game and doesn't have a PS5 or Series console...

...as a Series X owner I say...FINALLY!!!
FINALLLY!!! [The Rock voice] lol
Old 05-14-2024, 11:06 PM   #8
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

I hope it comes to PC next year, but I have a sneaking suspicion that part of their reasoning is that they're afraid of people modding the game and lawyers using that as justification to sue them in some way. I personally think they've covered their butts pretty well by having players opt in and such. But I'm sure someone trying to make a buck would try something if a mod added in opt out players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »