Home

(PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play.

This is a discussion on (PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
(PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play.

Welp. I've done it. Last time I globally edited anything for game play was for PES 4/WE7 (http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=100276)

Spoiler

Last edited by Matt10; 09-30-2012 at 01:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: (PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play.

sounds good. I find that the cpu presses enough for my tastes, so I probably won't touch that number. Another thing is that I find Professional to be a challenge for me so who knows what that will turn out like.

Also, the editor is only good if you have a patch installed, correct? I tried it with the default pes ("straight out of the box") and obviously didnt work.

Looking forward to your video

Last edited by rckabillyRaider; 09-23-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
sounds good. I find that the cpu presses enough for my tastes, so I probably won't touch that number. Another thing is that I find Professional to be a challenge for me so who knows what that will turn out like.

Also, the editor is only good if you have a patch installed, correct? I tried it with the default pes ("straight out of the box") and obviously didnt work.

Looking forward to your video
Editor should work fine. All it does is open the EDIT.BIN file (option file).

The pressing is not just about the CPU though. It's for your team as well. It's essential. It ranges from how the CPU reacts on losing possession, and how your defenders do not sprint backwards just because the ball is out of their own posession. In real life we see the defenders, if they are already attacking, stay up there as an outlet to pass to or even shoot (Rafael today for example for Man U?).

Try it first before omitting values. I kept it down to 3 so it can be easily editable.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome news Matt, thanks for the heads up, I will def try this tomorrow.
So just to make sure, it doesnt matter if Im using PESEdit patch and the changes will take effect immediately in my ML (or will I have to restart).

I actually logged on to ask you where you download these editors and patches. The only place I know is Pes-patch.

Glad to know you found a sweet spot for PES.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:51 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
Awesome news Matt, thanks for the heads up, I will def try this tomorrow.
So just to make sure, it doesnt matter if Im using PESEdit patch and the changes will take effect immediately in my ML (or will I have to restart).

I actually logged on to ask you where you download these editors and patches. The only place I know is Pes-patch.

Glad to know you found a sweet spot for PES.
Hey man. Good news is you don't need a patch - just an option file. Bad news, from what I know, is that because these are editing team styles and ratings - I'm unsure of whether they work with an existing ML or not :/

I'll definitely test some ML things in a bit. My main concern that happened in PES4/WE9LE when editing the ATTACK value - the scores of simmed matches were very low, and hardly any striker had more than 4 goals in a season :0

Will be testing ML tonight like I said. Had to cancel the upload as I wanted to add commentary. Editing right now and hopefully can upload in the next hour
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #6
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Sounds great Matt, looking forward to try these out eventually. The good thing is with those three edited values you can still get teams to play close to their counter part with the tactics. Also would love to see the video if you uploaded it already.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:55 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Sounds great Matt, looking forward to try these out eventually. The good thing is with those three edited values you can still get teams to play close to their counter part with the tactics. Also would love to see the video if you uploaded it already.
Agreed, Royce. I wanted to keep the authenticity of the teams intact. This was a tough decision because even editing those three values I was afraid every team will play the same - thankfully that wasn't the case.

Video posted in first post.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:21 AM   #8
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Nice edits there Matt!I'll try them today even though I already have a blast with this game.Yesterday Man U totally crashed me 5-0 at Old Trafford (Me: Reading).

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »