Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-16-2016, 01:31 PM   #73
Rookie

Shadak's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Cool, thanks! I'll try that out. I'm definitely going to spend some time on Spirits Translation today, trying to learn as much as I can for when I can play again tonight.

Wow, I had no idea you could do that! I'll definitely give that a shot.
I found some stuff not covered on spirit translation like tactics etc and sometimes i cant be arsed to look there so i just quickly translate my TV.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:42 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadak
I found some stuff not covered on spirit translation like tactics etc and sometimes i cant be arsed to look there so i just quickly translate my TV.
I ended up printing off a lot of stuff like user settings, pitch types, and special skills. Another thing I've used on occasion that works quite well is this translation app for my android phone. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ranslate&hl=en

By the way what do you mean by tactics?
Old 03-16-2016, 01:46 PM   #75
Rookie

Shadak's Arena

Thats the app Im using.

Tactics as in things manager tells you during the games for example and generally I dont like to have things being shown to me and not be able to understand
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2016, 01:59 PM   #76
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadak
Thats the app Im using.

Tactics as in things manager tells you during the games for example and generally I dont like to have things being shown to me and not be able to understand
Ok so you mean the "coach's advice" think I have that turned off.

I'm hoping this new power pros game still has the option of changing player names to english. Too bad they don't include the option to edit player attributes as they did in the 2K Power Pros games that were released over here.

Last edited by Will I Am; 03-16-2016 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:51 AM   #77
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintjimbo1885
Must admit I thought that they had ditched the wallpapers by PYS 2014!!
You are correct, it turns out I bought a manager or something, LOL.

My kana reading skills are sorely in need of a refresher course.
Old 03-17-2016, 07:04 PM   #78
Rookie

Shadak's Arena

If you love PYS14 and dont money spending more get PYS15, its not a whole lot different but batter/pitcher battles seem more exciting imo (there is also considerably more foul balls compared to 14 afaik), the faces look amazing, some new animations, tweaks, oh and you can select different contact sounds for bats and gloves! Also the off set batting cam is now a bit more off set which I actually really like.

Started using real batting point now and love it
Old 03-17-2016, 07:22 PM   #79
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Yeah, I am having a lot of fun with 14 and will definitely pick up 15 when it comes down in price. I just need to tweak the settings and find my sweet spot as this game is waaay too easy out of the box, last night was my third full game and I ended up winning 30-3 lol.

Getting back to the original topic, now I'm really wishing PYS would get a PS4 release. Between this and The Show, all of my PS4 gaming time would be accounted for. I may check out the Jikkyo title but it's really not my cup of tea.
Old 03-18-2016, 04:24 AM   #80
Rookie

Shadak's Arena

Yeah, Im still tweaking 15 as it seems harder than 14. The at bats are more dynamic AI adjusting to the various factors etc. So now Im set on realistic gameplay and medium difficulty but sometimes cant score 1 run in 5 innings for the life of me

Its a shame PYS isnt coming, its possibly my favourite game on PS3 and a reason I havent got a PS4 yet. But even if its a similar engine somehow the little blobs of limbs dont do it for me

Look at ebay from time to time I managed to get 15 a little while after release for about 40 USD!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »