Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-23-2016, 07:03 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadak
thanks for posting these.

Im not sure why maybe I dont practice enough but PS3 controller has really sensitive sticks and I have a hard time sometimes to precisely move them to the ball location, especially upper part of the zone.

I was thinking about getting a PS4 controller for my PS3, can someone who has used both please comment on the stiffness of the sticks?

Thank you

Have tried my PS4 controller with PYS and Power Pros a few times but I find it more difficult to move the bat around the strike zone as precisely and therefore harder to make good contact with the ball. I also feel that it can be a bit sluggish compared to the PS3 controller, it's as if there is a bit of lag.

Of course it's probably all in my mind and if I stuck with it I suspect I would soon get used to it!!

Come to think of it, I probably should give it a good long run on the PS3 in preparation for Jikkyou 2016 on the PS4!!

Btw the PS4 controller is much more comfortable to use in my opinion, as I've always felt the PS3 one was too small.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2016, 11:48 AM   #106
Pro

Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Those settings were never quite finished were they? Only works for me down to batting, pitching for instance isn't translated.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:50 PM   #107
Rookie

Shadak's Arena

OVR: 2

Right sorry about that wrong link:
http://australian-postcodes.com/pros...-settings.html
Old 03-24-2016, 02:18 PM   #108
Rookie

Shadak's Arena

I cant decide what cursor to use. OFF is quite hard for me but Fade is too easy and even with real point I can tell too quickly if its going to be a ball :-/
Old 03-24-2016, 06:32 PM   #109
Rookie

Quote:
I cant decide what cursor to use. OFF is quite hard for me but Fade is too easy and even with real point I can tell too quickly if its going to be a ball :-/
Unless you play with the cursor off, you will not get many balls/walks.

So my advice would be to start on pitching difficulty hard but with the slowest pitch speed and as you grow accustomed to hitting this way, gradually increase the speed until you find a level that is a "fair" challenge for you.

The other alternative is to leave the cursor on fade but ramp the pitch speed up to a faster level and/or increase the pitch difficulty so that the cursor dances about the strike zone.
Old 03-24-2016, 09:03 PM   #110
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Online Play was confirmed today for PS4 and PS3:

http://www.konami.jp/pawa/2016/news.html

Hopefully it's running on a peer-to-peer connection system and we can get some USA vs. USA games going.

Last edited by jyoung; 03-24-2016 at 09:06 PM.
Old 03-25-2016, 02:28 AM   #111
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

Last edited by C.J.S.; 03-26-2016 at 07:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2016, 04:20 AM   #112
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

New Season Arrives for Mobile Game
"PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL SPIRITS A (Ace)"!

http://www.konami-digital-entertainm...e-_-20160324-e

http://www.konami.jp/prospi_a/index.php5#

Last edited by C.J.S.; 03-25-2016 at 05:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »