Home

MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-19-2016, 12:45 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

I have a feeling that the stat tracking is going to impress a lot of people this year. I am hoping the player cards are completely revamped. Which they would have to be if the stat tracking improves. Hopefully they come up with a new way of pitching as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2016, 02:40 PM   #226
Banned

Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
As far as player models go, I feel like there's no excuse for not being able to adjust different area's of the body. Even Madden allows this. The one challenge this game is facing is that the gameplay hasn't taken any major steps forward in recent years. Sure, they've added cool modes like Diamond Dynasty and improved online play, but gameplay from 14 to 15 was pretty similar. There's still canned animations in the fielding system that have been in the game since the PS3 era. In order for me to continue buying this game, there are going to have to either fix ball physics and fielding, as well as improve the hitting system to a more realistic approach, like PYS for example. The pitching motions and ball path is still off compared to past games like MLB 2k in my opinion as well. I'm not complaining as much as it seems, I'm buying MLB 16 with no real worries, but in order for me to buy '17 I am going to have to see some direction this year or else I might just call it quits at '16 with baseball, which is too bad.
This is pretty much a perfect way of saying what I've been trying to say all along.
I'm just a lot more direct and . . . not nice about it.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:47 AM   #227
Rookie

Hey Russell is it too late to add a sign on top of the RF scoreboard of Yankee Stadium™? The Yankees are adding a Delta Airlines name & logo on top. I know you can't add that exact sign but something close.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:16 AM   #228
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11
These were the questions??? Jesus, are they middle schoolers asking these questions?

Last edited by bfindeisen; 01-20-2016 at 10:45 AM.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:55 AM   #229
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfindeisen
These were the questions??? Jesus, are they middle schoolers asking these questions?
I understand exactly what you are saying but the money from kids playing rtts keep the game going. I don't raise much of a stink because I'm just glad they choose to include manage mode.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:41 PM   #230
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfindeisen
You should see the sidebar during live streams.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:02 PM   #231
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I don't understand why you don't get it, it was explained really well. I'm about 99% sure that Ramone was only using classic stadiums as an example, he didn't say that classic stadiums were preventing a stadium creator from being there. He was saying that tasking someone with the two year process of making a stadium creator would take them away from their normal duty, and make other parts of the game suffer. Also you keep saying the same classic stadiums we always get. We havent had classic stadiums in the game for several years now.
Important to note that the PS3 version is hardly touched and the PS Vita version is gone. That should free some staff to work on these extra features wanted in this thread. I bought a PS3 two years ago just for the Show and would buy a PS4 if the features go to a certain level above the PS3 game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2016, 01:46 PM   #232
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
Hey Russell is it too late to add a sign on top of the RF scoreboard of Yankee Stadium™? The Yankees are adding a Delta Airlines name & logo on top. I know you can't add that exact sign but something close.
Need links

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »