Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2015, 02:19 PM   #241
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

I love the idea of this "Inside the Radio Show" feature!

For there first effort I think it sounded very nice and as long as they add more and more lines over the coming years it should become a fantastic feature that will help improve the presentation while in the menus anyway. It really does sound a whole lot like ESPN radio .

Going forrward besides adding lots of new lines I would like to see perhaps this guy do score updates with fancy display graphics and maybe even pre and post game shows sort of like what NBA2K games have.

I will say MLB 15 The Show is shaping up to be a very pretty looking game. And I know the gameplay will be better and more realistic then ever. If and when Sony finally agrees with most of us and overhauls the Pre, In and post game presentations to more of what you see on a real baseball broadcast MLB The Show will be all the more greater for it. And having new Stat Overlay presentations, Player skeleton models, lots more stat tracking and more stadium specific organ music will go a long way in making MLB The Show the greatest baseball video game ever!

The Future looks bright as long as Sony answers most of our wishes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 02:20 PM   #242
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
Ramone, you gonna be doing any Q&A today or soon?
A Q&A for what?
Old 02-27-2015, 02:23 PM   #243
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
A Q&A for what?

Franchise, Radio Show, etc? Stuff that was talked about in the stream? There were several of us trying to get questions answered during the stream but kept getting ignored by Lance lol.
Old 02-27-2015, 02:25 PM   #244
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Franchise, Radio Show, etc? Stuff that was talked about in the stream? There were several of us trying to get questions answered during the stream but kept getting ignored by Lance lol.
Yea, like I still want to know (from a few streams ago), if you can turn off the yellow indicator that shows up when using directional hitting?
Old 02-27-2015, 02:27 PM   #245
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Like what and if he ignored you he probably had a good reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 02:28 PM   #246
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Like what and if he ignored you he probably had a good reason.
Here was my question:

Quote:
You guys showed the new improved Transactions menu, where you can now sort by transaction type as well as team-by-team. This prompted me to ask, if we will actually be able to see the transactions screen in Road to the Show during the season, because currently you can only see it during the offseason, which is annoying and makes it harder to follow along with what's happening in the league.

Thanks for the stream, it was awesome. Chris Sale is your kryptonite lol.

Here was another one that a few guys were trying to get answered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
Tried my best by asking at least 10 times if we will have correct schedule rotation in future years but got no answer

Everything looks fantastic though, the graphics look to have improved a lot. The lighting is making a huge differnce to the colours making everything look how it should.

Only small thing I saw that hasn't been fixed is the white stripe on the left shoulder of the sox black Jersey. Seems to be a weird legacy bug that affects only some jerseys.

Love what they have done with Franchise, radio is a massive step in right direction and like what I heard frm it.

The next 4.5 weeks are going to be a chore!
Old 02-27-2015, 02:32 PM   #247
Rookie

OVR: 2

Did anyone notice J.A. Happ was on the Orioles instead of the Mariners?

Also, I'm interested in seeing the batting stances and pitching motions! From the videos so far looks like almost everyone has an updated batting stance!
Old 02-27-2015, 02:35 PM   #248
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
You can earn packs in any game mode. The unlockable stuff is for RTTS and DD, but can be earned and unlocked in all modes.
Ok, I am still confused as to what is available at the start of the game though. If I start up the game, go into rosters and start editing players, will I have all of the brands, and all of the items within that brand already available to me, or do they have to be unlocked through the packs.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »