Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2015, 10:49 AM   #193
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
With as good as the game looks it's odd that the sky is pitch black at night with not one star in sight. How about we get that fixed. Beautiful clouds during the day but nothing happening in the sky at night.
Turn on an MLB game and I dare you to spot a star in the sky of the background. It's simply too bright inside the stadium
Old 02-27-2015, 10:55 AM   #194
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
Seriously?

You show me a single picture of a major league stadium at night where you can see stars from the field, and I'll by you a Coke. Heck, I'll buy you a 12-pack of Coke and a 12-pack of Pepsi, in case you don't like Coke. The human eye, nor TV cameras can pick up stars beyond the incredibly bright and intense lights of a stadium....
I would be willing to bet he's being sarcastic.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:00 AM   #195
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
I would be willing to bet he's being sarcastic.
For the love of baseball, I sure hope so...

Never can tell with posters on this board, though. Haters gonna hate, and they really love to hate on The Show sometimes, regarless of how silly their complaints are...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 11:03 AM   #196
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGHerm
So your goal is to win the world series in 3 years, and you lose in the world series. You are then not renewed automatically and you plummet from a B to a D?

I don't like that.
The goal was to win Division AND win the World Series.
Only 1/2 of those goals were achieved in 3 yrs....thats 50% of your goals not obtained...thats an F....

The D I am sure came from staying competitive and making it to the WS one year. I think its pretty realistic for the Yankees.

Cashman has won 5 WS with the Yankees in 20 yrs. Thats 1 every 4 yrs, so that sounds about right for the Yankee standard.

Remember, this is the GM goals, not coaching goals.

Initial impression....I like it.

However what I think is missing are brownie points...

Like I won 100 games this season, but Sox won 101 and I still did not win the Division.
I should not get a "check" for winning the Division because I didn't, but it should drop my grade down from lets say a B to a B- and not down to lets say a C. Or maybe even in this case no negative effect...thems just the breaks sometimes and you cannot penalize anyone.

Last edited by El_MaYiMbE; 02-27-2015 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:04 AM   #197
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
And I'll add a box of cracker jacks (or peanuts) to that.
Great now I'm hungry and I have an hour till lunch.... Thanks Guys

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:04 AM   #198
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Bumgarner has the same overall as Jose Fernandez?
Look at their numbers from last year when they were both healthy.
Pretty close...

Bumgarner was another beast in the postseason, and for that I think their clutch rating should be different....

Overall, I think they should be in fact rated the same however.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:09 AM   #199
Pro

boxers's Arena

OVR: 0

Franchise mode looks good this year. Did anyone else notice that relief pitchers still seem overvalued in the trade logic? Also, the trade suggestion thing brought up a 1 for 1 deal of Ivan Nova for Mike Moustakas... not sure about that one.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:11 AM   #200
Pro

Ivanhoe's Arena

OVR: 4

Was there any mention about renewable contracts? I can't remember them saying anything about renewable contracts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »