Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2015, 11:15 AM   #201
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

I liked how on the Notables screen after a game it showed players that stunk in the game like McCann going 0-3 and Texiera going 0-4. Nice to see some bad players there along with the good stat lines. Didn't play franchise last year so I don't know if was like that or not, definitely wasn't like that in RTTS.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Nashville Predators

Last edited by aukevin; 02-27-2015 at 11:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 11:18 AM   #202
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxseed Oil
That's a camera effect.
I realize now, the way I worded it made it sound like they change the depth of the stadium itself, but I meant the camera depth, that looks like its been changed.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:22 AM   #203
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
MLB 14'

MLB 15'

I am sure camera view has something to do with it, but everything looks "bigger"....In a good way.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:38 AM   #204
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0

When it comes to the Radio Show, I really like it!

It might be nice in future versions to allow a little customization on what you hear

For example

Scores - Have options to hear scores just from teams in your division, your league, or all teams

Have the same type of options for milestones, achievements, injuries, etc
Old 02-27-2015, 11:53 AM   #205
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Tried my best by asking at least 10 times if we will have correct schedule rotation in future years but got no answer

Everything looks fantastic though, the graphics look to have improved a lot. The lighting is making a huge differnce to the colours making everything look how it should.

Only small thing I saw that hasn't been fixed is the white stripe on the left shoulder of the sox black Jersey. Seems to be a weird legacy bug that affects only some jerseys.

Love what they have done with Franchise, radio is a massive step in right direction and like what I heard frm it.

The next 4.5 weeks are going to be a chore!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 11:59 AM   #206
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
Tried my best by asking at least 10 times if we will have correct schedule rotation in future years but got no answer

Everything looks fantastic though, the graphics look to have improved a lot. The lighting is making a huge differnce to the colours making everything look how it should.

Only small thing I saw that hasn't been fixed is the white stripe on the left shoulder of the sox black Jersey. Seems to be a weird legacy bug that affects only some jerseys.

Love what they have done with Franchise, radio is a massive step in right direction and like what I heard frm it.

The next 4.5 weeks are going to be a chore!
right there with you asked several times as well, was hoping they would advance to a second year so we could see for ourselves
Old 02-27-2015, 12:03 PM   #207
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
right there with you asked several times as well, was hoping they would advance to a second year so we could see for ourselves
Yeah saw your name pop up, I'm GlasgowRaider on Twitch
Old 02-27-2015, 12:10 PM   #208
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

How bout online franchise? What's the deal on that. Identical as offline? Stamina/schedule fixed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »